Reviews for Psychic Flashes
thedreadedlurgy chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
You have 29 reviews. Let's make it an even 30. Ten for each chapter!
thedreadedlurgy chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
You Know That's Right or You Know The Rest? Probably the first, since its Gus.
I Want To Be Your Canary chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
In order: Funny. Heart-wrenching and muddled. Adorable.

Congratulations, you have showcased all of the moods of the show in three short stories.

It's hard to say which I liked best, but the third one might win by just a smidgen due to Lassie's outrage on Ashley's behalf. I can just hear the condemnation and disbelief in his voice.
Wildfire2 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
lol! I loved it

Wildfire
MoonWiccan6 chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
These are great :-)
Jaspre chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I just... loved... this is perfect. I love it. You added a bit of happiness to my day XD
Jaspre chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
I love how Lassie goes all righteously-angry-Daddy type about the scumbag teacher stealing the music box lol

And the "Boys!" was just... superb :D
meridian-rose chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
I loved all these; the dognapping was so wonderful an idea I could see that being on the show (Shawn trying to be out of sight), the pre-series story was so spot on character-wise, and the music box with the Leverage reference (that I now get!) and web jargon was priceless. :D
Jinxauthor Mel chapter 3 . 2/5/2010
While the last two parts are nice little snippets, predictably I liked the first one best.
TiredRaven chapter 3 . 12/25/2009
YKTR took me a while, I've gotta say.

These are very lovely. :D You write Shawn and Gus wonderfully.
run-for-your-life-hikari chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
lol!
wild wolf free17 chapter 3 . 11/4/2009
I love all of these. *glee*
Netrixie chapter 3 . 9/30/2009
Whoo-hoo! That was great! Whats Y-K-T-R?
Meatball42 chapter 3 . 9/25/2009
I love you for the Leverage reference!

And I can totally see Shawn wanted that case (and being that poor!)

I love Lassie's respone!

And the banter between Shawn and Gus is dead-on! 'You know I have low bone density, Shawn!' I'm cracking up! I can imagine him saying that in the exact Gus accent!

I love how Gus knows internet speak, it does seem like one of those random, inexplicable things he knows!

Great chapter, love it!