Reviews for From Child to Hero
Marie chapter 73 . 4/13/2014
I love this story so much history _
Guest chapter 46 . 2/20/2014
Friendly note: Joseph Smith was shot while imprisoned in jail, not lynched. Also, the Mormons believed in both the Bible and the Book of Mormon.
I enjoy your story! A good way to interest people in history.
Amydiddle chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
I cant believe I actually like Spain now I need to go slap him...or the land mass I AM STILL SO CONFUSED!
Leocht chapter 65 . 7/30/2012
Aiyaaah! If the Civil War had gone on any longer Ameri-kun (see what I did there? ;) not THAT clever. I know.) would've ended up all yandere like Russia! Ack! I can see it now and it's highly disturbing!
Leocht chapter 36 . 7/20/2012
My history book doesn't mention anything about York. It also says ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about Mattie's part in the war of 1812 or any other war for that matter! It might be a minor(ha) problem that I've learned more about history and stuff from Hetalia and fanfiction than the school issued books.
Leocht chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
They take a shot at that guy and a few others in this song by the arrogant worms. It's called "history is made by stupid people" it's pretty funny. They also have a parody of "The battle of New Orleans" called " the War of 1812" There's lots of Canada videos to that.
Eirthbndr chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
FINALLY. I have been searching tirelessly, for days, for a fic that was America's history, starring the US of A and without a huge pairing marring the whole thing. YOU ARE MY HERO.
Savy15012 chapter 73 . 5/30/2012
I'm very glad I found this story, and I have now shared it with half a dozen people that I hope will love it as much as I did. You did a lovely job with the whole story! You kept the storyline intesting and informative ( a great feat to do at the same time), and the facts short and too the point. I give you two thumbs up on this story and can not wait to read more from you! XD Now to study for my last final that I have been pushing off because your story was so amazing!
Savy15012 chapter 66 . 5/30/2012
I'm not one normally to write a review in the middle of a story, but I have to say you did an amazing job writing this chapter. I actually felt truly bad for America! I never really get into stories that I read, but because this one not only has nonfiction that I love and Hetalia I just just couldn't help but love it. So yeah great job on this chapter in particular and the story as a whole. I can't wait to finish it. I actually found this story through a link of a picture someone drew for it on Deviantart. art/From-Child-to-Hero-163289023 They did an amazing job drawing the perfect cover for your story!
SafetyScissors chapter 13 . 2/13/2012
Damn you, Treaty of Paris! *shakes fist*
Yoly chapter 27 . 6/28/2011
Spain trying to play up the nice guy act to get on America good side. He very good at hiding his intentions with a bright smile.

Also seems the bitterness in England runs deep, just like him to hold a grudge. Though a little sad that America doesn't feel the same bitterness, maybe that why in the future he gives England mix messages and messes with him once they get closer as revenge.
Yoly chapter 26 . 6/28/2011
Ah fighting about banks, it really tense and probably headache inducing to be president of a new world. Especially one so young and having to get things going.

Also it sweet how America still misses England, he loves him very much. Even though things will be tense for a while cause of the revolution it nice to see he growing up.
Yoly chapter 25 . 6/28/2011
Yay the first president! :D

The father of our country, and most renowned person in our history and a damn good general. I think it cute how the president seemed happy to hear his country and person caring so much about him.

I also like how he in a bit of disbelief that he seeing his nation persona. Then again only people on a high or need to know basis would know about the nations persona so of course he wouldn't know nor would it be easy to believe.

Which makes it sweeter how he seems to care about America. Now to the next chapters!
Yoly chapter 24 . 6/27/2011
Hahaha I forgotten about Grandpa Rome random appearance of awesomeness! Man this made my day, as it was all serious then poof there the empire we all know and love.

This bring up fond memories and much good will, and I like how Rome gave America some tips to help him out. He very nice. x3
Yoly chapter 23 . 6/27/2011
America still treated like a kid even after winning independence. xD

Also seems America getting a little cold, must suck when everyone looks down on you cause you're so young and a new nation. But he'll soon come on top! He'll show everyone what he can do and be kickass about it!

After things are stabilized.