Reviews for Scorch
danielemlac chapter 17 . 9/30/2016
Amo essa história!
Ana Xpert chapter 16 . 6/14/2016
Aaaaw that chapter! It made me cry tears of joy. Seriously! Your fic is keeping me company in a hard time, my daughter is in hospital and I was looking for a nice ROMY to read to help me pass the time. And I'm so glad I found yours. Lovely writing, nicely done, a puzzle that only in this chapter came all together. Thanks for writing this.
Roguereine chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
Remy Ferrarihappy thief.
Yuku chapter 17 . 5/31/2013
Omg! I cried. This is so heartbreaking yet heartwarming at the same time.

Great story.
J'sremy chapter 17 . 3/9/2013
Beautiful story. I could not stop reading, thank you!
ALLREMS chapter 17 . 6/26/2012
Euwww you did have her age..

Well that aside i love the ending -the whole fic really.

Well what i feared happenning to marie did but im glad she was able to overcome everything.
ALLREMS chapter 16 . 6/26/2012
You made a believer out of me... I felt so sad for remy- alive but not really living. I was glad rogue was reborn but hated to think remy was going to leave marie ororo and his sons without a father. But after he brought the xmen together and made amends and even had ros blessing... well you made me believe it is possible. As for rogue being a baby im guessing shell age quickly- i cant phantom remy raising her, while i dont think remy would repeat rogues childhood with her dad it still be to weird for her to grow normaly with remy as a dad. I suppose remy can stay 52... its still young and even moreso since hes maintained his physical health.
ALLREMS chapter 15 . 6/26/2012
Sooo sad!
ALLREMS chapter 13 . 6/23/2012
Great chapter... the loss and turmoil makes for a really emotional read. It all interwined beautifully but it definetly required my full attention...it took a couple trys for me to really get through it and appreciate it.
ALLREMS chapter 11 . 6/22/2012
Sniff, sniff, wipe a tear, and try an continue.
ALLREMS chapter 10 . 6/21/2012
Your note said everything i wanted to say... "poopy" hehe :D
ALLREMS chapter 7 . 6/21/2012
Unexpected...

Really loved your take on fagan- i was disapointed the flashback ended...maybe one day you should write a fic of young remy.
ALLREMS chapter 6 . 6/21/2012
Noooo no no

Well of course they have to come back... how else would they know if the other kept their word?
ALLREMS chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Interesting... pheonix is smarter than she first appeared.
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Interesting way of intermingling the fic timelines... nice chapter