Reviews for Family
TinkleTots chapter 11 . 8/26
I know this story is kind of over now, but I have some constructive critism if you'll take it.

1. Try and keep Jones more in-character. He seemed a bit to ... well, nice to everyone. I think having to stay at sea for gods know how long, away from the love of his life, AND his daughter as well as a curse slowly turning his features tentacle ... ish? Yeah, not gonna go over well.
2. Now, I know their canon characters, but to me they seem very over-powered. The Fountain of Life has some pretty extreme consequences, you need a fresh Mermaid tear for every drink you take. And how many people had to drink? Bill, Will, Elizabeth, and soon Mary? Let's not forget that you need two people to drink for the Fountains affects to work. Somehow I just can't see Will Turner basically killing for his own personal gain.
Well these were some pretty lame-ass points, but I hoped I helped somewhat, if you ever feel like making another Davy/Calypso Fanfic.
1sunfun chapter 11 . 7/16
Nice.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/4/2014
That was cool I loved it
LoonyLaLuna chapter 11 . 11/13/2013
This is officially replacing DMC and ATWE in my mind. I liked ATWE but HATED DMC, this is ten times better and little Mary is adorable! I am curious what Jack is up to.
katdemon1895 chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
this story was charming, I love the idea of the Turner line starting with Davy Jones and little Mary is adorable, I really like how this turned out, well done
Hebi R chapter 11 . 4/12/2012
I really loved this story!

If you ever revisit the idea, it would be interesting to see something longer (for I am a greedy reader), and involving more of the secondary character and Beckett's Evil Plot. Also the Kraken; I now find myself picturing a very young Will treating the Giant Terror of the Deeps as a very large pet.
Liara-Shadowsong chapter 11 . 12/4/2011
This story was fantastic! I really like the premise, and how you worked it into the canon.
Ikaru Sentinal chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
Good transition chapter. I like the change of some of the situatons. But where is Commadore Norington? Which I likely spelled wrong..XD Oh well. As the story is already completed even as I type this I shall just continue onto the next chapter. :3
Ikaru Sentinal chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
O_O WOW. Craziness with the twists here! Right away, boom! Flying Dutchmen, and getting Jack's debt squared and Bill freed! WOW. I cannot wait to see where this goes after such a start.
Ikaru Sentinal chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
But what an interesting 13 pages it was! I liked it. :3 Interesting twists...very awesome.
Ikaru Sentinal chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
ooh, I really like this version alot. 3 I like the idea of Calypso and Davy having a daughter, and being grandparents of Will...that is awesome. XD And the whole spin with him not ferrying souls because of Calypso being trapped...I love that. This is good.
SkyHighFan chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
When I read this, I suddenly remebered Jack and Will stealing the Interceptor and couldn't help but laugh as I remembered Jack going "thank you Commodore for getting us ready to make way! We'd have had a hard time of it by ourselves!" I always found that funny. Curse of the Black Pearl is the only Pirates movie I DON'T own. My music teacher has apparently seen all of them as when he was telling us about some other Australian movie he referenced the main actor in it as the guy who played Barbossa. He liked the first one but didn't seem to think much of the last two.
blueyblonde chapter 11 . 12/20/2009
i love it

great job
Gangster 90 chapter 11 . 12/7/2009
I'm sad that this fic has come to an end. But it was such a great story, that I really enjoyed reading.
Flygon Pirate chapter 11 . 12/7/2009
Aw! So cute! Great epilogue!

Awesome story! I loved every bit of it! :D