Reviews for Adventure of a Lifetime
kyuubilord1 chapter 28 . 2/23
Loved it please update fast
issic clark chapter 28 . 2/8
Please update
Guest chapter 28 . 12/28/2014
I've already reviewed this story but i'll do it again : I LOVE IT! Certainly the best cross-over between OP and Naruto. And the budding relationship of Robin and Naruto was really nicely done! If you could do a sequel figuring the post time skip, it would be so damn great ! Pretty please with cherry on the top!
afi123 chapter 28 . 12/25/2014
Man...this was really good
BlueScreen26 chapter 28 . 12/16/2014
Awesome ! Too it looks abandoned...
BlueScreen26 chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
Why didn't you wrote about little garden ?
AnimeBijuu1995 chapter 28 . 11/30/2014
When I first started coming to this Fan Fiction sit, this was one of the first ever stories I read and it got me hooked. I recently reread it again just because of how amazing it is. I know it's been a while but it would mean a lot to me and many other fans to see this story continued.
bsdurler chapter 28 . 10/23/2014
Great story can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Wow I have to say its kind of sad your not updating anymore with such a good story.
Dracory chapter 25 . 8/2/2014
Even though, I believe level two is based on curse seal level two, when i read your description of it. All i could picture in my head was Doomsday from D/C comics. So food for thought Level Three he adds Kyubi chakra to the mix and turns into a more fox like doomsday.
EsPaDa098 chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
oi... i just notice something... mr.5 eat a boom boom fruit right... making him a bom man, so... if he fuck women does his dick explode every time he fuck?... maybe that's the reason he's always brooding... cause he can's get any!?... wkakawkwakwakkawk
jerome16 chapter 28 . 7/20/2014
Please continue the story please
That guy chapter 28 . 7/15/2014
Good sir,I kindly request that you continue this fine story...like...NAO
Nirvana48 chapter 28 . 6/23/2014
Please keep going. I really want to see what going to happened next pllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Myrolerian chapter 28 . 6/7/2014
Hmm, shame that you no longer write this. I liked it and couldn't get enough... It really is a shame that it's been so long, but I guess 5 years makes it obvious. Oh well, still was worth the read.