Reviews for Axel Sexual
TheGuardian'sOfTheFishbowl chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Aawweeesooooome! Im totally favoriting this it was awesome sauce (oh hey! Sounds like spaghetti!) But anyway im outta time at the moment but PM me to check out any of ur other stories? I will definitely review and NOT with flames! :3
zombiecupcake'eats-you chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
hahahahahaha its so good and wow, i need to make an akuroku fanfic :)
bloody-black-valentine chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Eh. I prefer Roxas bottoming and doing that.
Aku-Chibi-Chan chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I LOVED THIS! OMG this story was amazingly written! The personality of the two was captured perfectly right down to the know-it-all attitude and Axel telling Roxas what he wants rather than bothering to ask him about it. I especially loved the ending. Roxas tried to seem mad but in the end he's still the same shy Roxas! I adore this pairing so freaking much and you did so awesomely with this that I could cry. Thank you so much for writing and posting this great story. IT MADE MY FREAKING DAY!
Damned Darkness chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
XD wow, just wow

Like can u read my mind, I think about this everyday XD

-PERV ALERT-

But very nice job, I got to get some help on my story and writng D;

Well like I said, I couldn't do any better myself

~Damned
Tekko chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Hot-damn! This is an awesome ficlet XD It really makes me wonder about how the two interacted before this aside from the glimpse shown in their 'conversation' here. I'd totally love to see what drove Axel to do such a thing and what would come out of it after the fact - great work! *_*

~Tekko
KawaiiHanabishieReiya chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
fave!
Chibi Bee-Chan chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Ahahaha; Two Words: " "

Simply Amazing!

~Still Doll Yuuki~
Zeroinfinity chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
That was exactly what I needed today
Kive chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
*-*

Oh god, that was really hot!

I don't even know what to say.. (well that's new) haha poor Roxy he has to play submissive .. but I like submissive :D lol they were lucky actually none passed by it'd be a bit .. and just a bit embarrassing ...

What a perfect idea to spend the evening after school, now I gotta try that.. no mhm just kidding D:

MOAR PLZ? :D