Reviews for Don't Fear the Reaper
Beautiful and brilliant.
bandgirlz chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I really enjoyed this.
ShadowCage chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I'm not a fan of the pairing but I really enjoyed this. Very nicely written and the dialogue is snappy and feels very much IC. If only Ishida did get some extra cool powers but no ... Doomed to be the whipping boy forever more. Kudos!
matchynishi chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
loved it!
korouna chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Wow. Such a long stoy, yet past midnight I find myself glued to the screen and watching this wonderful IchiIshi story. Everything about this was perfect, though I was kinda surprised by how easily Ishida accepted Ichigo's touch between his legs. Btw, a quick question ( though I dont know how I could see your response as I'm not logged in -.- maybe I'll check back on the reviews a few days later ), did you write this story while you were sleepy? LOL I tend to write a lot about foods when I'm hungry and I was wondering if this woked that way too, haha xD
ishala8 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Very interesting and well written despite appearing a bit rushed at the end. I really liked it especially considering there are so few good fics for this pairing. Thank you for all your hard work!
softdreamer chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
it has a strange but good feeling to it, you could say that an entirely different mood than the manga but I like it :)

good work
Ditte chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I really thought you did great on this one. When I forst read the review I was like: Okay, strange illness, ain't that sorta cheesy. Probably love or something, tch.

But I was pleasantly surprised. I loved how you kept the characters IC, which, I'm sure, can't be easy.

I can't really find a negative, you're a gifted writer.

Thank you for sharing your story.
AndreiAstaroth chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
What an amazing story! - thumbsup -

I'm so happy for finding and reading it, you're so good!

This one is, for sure, one of the best Bleach fanfictions that I ever read (and I love to read fanfics, yeah). Congratulations.

Your analysis about Orihime, Ichigo and Ishida are very nice and their characters are also excellent-depicted. Five stars development *

Dep thanks for sharing!
Haddrell chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
I have read this story several times and am still not tired of it :). It is very touching and so typical for Uryuu and Ichigo. It has been nearly a year ago now since Ichigo left Uryuu behind and we havent seen him again. I liked it how you dealt with Uryuus doubts, loved how you dealt with the promise and the end is beautiful. Thank you for writing this. :)
droppedmysonic chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS. It seems like you were having a hard time getting into a good pace at the beginning and it was a bit choppy for a minute there, but it was pretty awesome otherwise. My favorite line was, "her eyes reflect Hueco Mundo's moon" - it's so eerie and straightforward. And it's a great foreshadowing as to how she will soon become a "strange woman", for isn't the moon the most mysterious mistress of all? Thanks for the lovely fic; I don't often find good ones anymore.
lilrenthefox chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
so tender and delicious
fabulosfan chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Woah, this is amazing! Only 10 reviews? This is probably the best IchiIshi story I've read today. (And I've been searching.)
Swintar chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
This is utterly awesome. I LOVE this Fan fiction i was hooked all the way. I first started reading this on my phone and then my stupid phone couldn't take all the writting so it cut off. I had to wait until i got out of school and work! I was so happy when i got here to finish it, and im glad i did! 83
kiiroi yumetobu chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
amazing! had me hooked all the way.