Reviews for Cold Winter's Night
Angelic Temptress chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
I loved this. Thank you. Your writing is exquisite and fun.
Soul93 chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
Lol another great piece!
PearlDahlia chapter 3 . 3/5/2012
Oh man this was a good one. Great medical accuracy. Alfred was hilarious.
Miss Heart chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
Exciting and sexy, great story Bat/Cat
clow-san chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
I'm not really sure how to react with this one. Haha. Somehow it is both sad and hilarious at the same time. I love your Alfred. He's badass.
Franklymydear11 chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
Oh my god, i love Alfred in this! You have him perfect! And Batman too, its good to find someone who understands that Bruce Wayne is the mask! Plus i am a sucker for any Bruce/Selina stories! Didn't find the David Duchovny reference though. Its a great story though!
RomanceDramaAzngrl chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
Very good story! I loved the ending! It was kinda funny!

Great JOb and keep up the good wokr!

RomanceDramaAzngrl
a2zmom chapter 3 . 9/22/2009
Love Alfred. Nothing rattles him. And Bruce, you really need to learn that cats cannot be tamed. But that they will almost always return home.
Das Bat chapter 3 . 9/20/2009
Not many NML fics out there, let alone one worth reading.

Great Cat duping the Bat after he saved her, of course she had to make a quick getaway - cat's don't cuddle ;)

Looking forward to more from you.
nandacw chapter 3 . 9/19/2009
"Next time, bring the cuffs, I’ll bring the whip"

...i would love to see(read actually) this! :)
Ava chapter 3 . 9/19/2009
Very good although too short compared to your other stories. Nice to see Alfred's wit battling for center stage with Bruce's anger over Selina's actions. I bet she was tempted to put his hand in warm water before leaving him...

I'd actually like to see you write their "next time" with the cuffs and whip ;-)

A
24isover chapter 3 . 9/19/2009
heh! i love that Selina stole the medical supplies and the food. Oh, and whatever pain he got, he absolutely deserved.

looking forward to your take on Heart of Hush. To be honest, I wasn't keen about Selina being used that way and out for the count for most of the issues, but Dini redeemed himself in the end. I thought her revenge was very very good.
ALexis chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I was so excited after reading this that I spelt my freaking name wrong.

DC, what do you do to me?
bat-mite chapter 3 . 9/18/2009
hot damn! selina sure rocked his world... and his head lol! and of course alfred tormenting bruce was hilarious. please write more like this one, it was great!
Aexis chapter 3 . 9/18/2009
Me-OW!

Loved every minute of it! It's so weird to read these one-shots when I'm so used to the Bruce and Selina in your series, although I guess there wasn't much different aside from her not knowing who he was as she still owned his ass, literally!

Very fun, going to read it again... or maybe just the third chapter... hot and spicy is right, girl!