Reviews for Cold Winter's Night
Missy the Cat chapter 3 . 5/29
Please make more soon!
nhrc chapter 3 . 5/25
×´Come on Selena, is this blow in the head was really necessary?×´
But it was a good Fic.
missmamamoo chapter 3 . 4/19
I died. I was like, was all this a dream? Oh wait. Oh god. I am feeling the second hand embarrassment. I loved it!
Batlove67 chapter 3 . 7/12/2016
Wow! I loved this so much! Super well written and Bruce and Selina were dead on with characterization. Also Alfred always makes me laugh! Loved loved this
Guest chapter 3 . 1/2/2016
Haha gotta love Alfred
1cecat chapter 3 . 10/12/2014
You did a great job detailing Bruce and Selina's history from Long Halloween, etc. Would have loved if the story was longer :) It was good! Thank you for writing it.
Angelic Temptress chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
I loved this. Thank you. Your writing is exquisite and fun.
Soul93 chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
Lol another great piece!
PearlDahlia chapter 3 . 3/5/2012
Oh man this was a good one. Great medical accuracy. Alfred was hilarious.
Miss Heart chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
Exciting and sexy, great story Bat/Cat
clow-san chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
I'm not really sure how to react with this one. Haha. Somehow it is both sad and hilarious at the same time. I love your Alfred. He's badass.
Franklymydear11 chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
Oh my god, i love Alfred in this! You have him perfect! And Batman too, its good to find someone who understands that Bruce Wayne is the mask! Plus i am a sucker for any Bruce/Selina stories! Didn't find the David Duchovny reference though. Its a great story though!
RomanceDramaAzngrl chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
Very good story! I loved the ending! It was kinda funny!

Great JOb and keep up the good wokr!

RomanceDramaAzngrl~
a2zmom chapter 3 . 9/22/2009
Love Alfred. Nothing rattles him. And Bruce, you really need to learn that cats cannot be tamed. But that they will almost always return home.
Das Bat chapter 3 . 9/20/2009
Not many NML fics out there, let alone one worth reading.

Great Cat duping the Bat after he saved her, of course she had to make a quick getaway - cat's don't cuddle ;)

Looking forward to more from you.