Reviews for Vehicles
HAHA! Paybacks... XD
uchiha.sakura.23 chapter 6 . 4/13/2016
Hahaha nice
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
I liked the stories although you should have a little more detail. For example, the first story...I understand that it was a random thought, yet you should elaborate on it. The stories have much possibility of becoming one shots. Again the first story could be an example. You could picture Naru and Mai having an argument and then it rains so Naru takes Mai home. From there this happens and so on.
Kathna chapter 5 . 1/30/2015
I want that picture! It's so nice when he's not perfectly in control.

Pardon the babble please!

Is there more than one version out there? Bou-san and Yasu were awesome. Psychometry is, literally, a nightmare and it explains a lot.

Picking up a girlfriend while he's looking for his murdered brother miiiiiiight just be considered a betrayal, at the very least a distraction. Mai gets time to see them as different people. Gene's more obvious about it, but Naru can be plenty kind he's just snarkier about it and always has a logical excuse if he gets called on it. He's fair even if he doesn't like someone. They're young and he's emotionally repressed and she's sending really mixed signals. There's at least enough affection to stick around and really really awkwardly comfort/tease her back to smiling.

Also Narcissist suddenly became terribly depressing.
AmyNChan chapter 5 . 1/30/2015
lololol, nice! XD
AmyNChan chapter 3 . 1/30/2015
lawl, learning to drive is always scary.
AmyNChan chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Woah... o.o
Naruisawesome chapter 5 . 1/29/2015
Lol! That was so cute! I loved Naru's reaction! It seemed almost everyone knew before he did though! XD

Please update soon! :)
Naruisawesome chapter 4 . 1/21/2015
*squeals happily at the MaixNaru and laughs at the AyakoxMonk part* Great job!
ErinAR chapter 4 . 1/21/2015
These are pretty epic.
uchiha.sakura.23 chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
ooooooooohh,...
Cheesecake and Coconut chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
so funny

please continue the hard work

i love it
EmeraldStar-goddess chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
hee nice so far update soon!
venus-aurr chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
hahaha that last part really made me laugh! Serves Naru right. He should wait until their in a more private area. Honestly.

I do feel bad for guys though, when they're in any way aroused, they simply can't hide it - maybe that's why really baggy jeans/pants are so popular these days?

I love these random...one-shot type things, they're very cute. :)

Kitsune-chan *_*