Reviews for Kal'Ex
osa-chan chapter 20 . 7/29
Damn, what a story! I hope you pick this back up! I really did love it!
agentinfinity chapter 20 . 4/11
Nicely done! I do hope you eventually will come back and add to it. Its been a fun read that has been thoroughly enjoyed.
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 20 . 10/26/2015
Please update soon! Your story has started to get even more interesting. Can Stark come!? Please update!
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 16 . 10/25/2015
How is Jonathan and Martha? What is Jar-El doing? Does Magneto know about Clark?
imperator277 chapter 20 . 6/28/2015
Such a great story. Update soon please!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/23/2015
I read the story. Be nice if you could complete it if it if you're not going to please market as incomplete or on hiatus.
DemonicMnemonic chapter 20 . 3/14/2015
This is a really, really good story and I sincerely hope you have plans to continue it.
Zak saturday 1 chapter 20 . 1/12/2015
Update soon please
redbobcat99 chapter 20 . 11/19/2014
Can you update this? It's really good and I'm close to losing interest...
Guest chapter 20 . 9/14/2014

Slightly Too Heavy chapter 20 . 6/11/2014
Hey, really enjoying your story, just found it the other day. Keep up the good work.
Truth Behind The Eyes chapter 20 . 5/29/2014
Please please please update.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/10/2014

DragonGirl256 chapter 20 . 3/1/2014
This is by far my favorite fanfic! I love Smallville and X-men, and you are doing an amazing job of combining the two. I was going to read Ben's, however, I'm a sucker for the more traditional shippings of Clois and Roguexgambit, so his was a little unappealing. I can't wait to read whats next in this story or how you integrate him actually acquiring heat vision, super breath, and flying. It would be cool if you added some of the other marvel and DC superheroes for brief cameos into the story line as well. Clark meeting Captain America, the hulk, and/or Iron man would be hilarious. Hope to get an update soon! Stay awesome!
Guest chapter 20 . 2/15/2014