Reviews for Kal'Ex
Shall-Iin chapter 10 . 4/24
I don't know what you think of Canada, but we have a pretty good satelitte network and we would easily be able to track the remains of a falling Asteroid into our air space. Regardless of falling into the middle of nowhere, anything of that size would be tracked and either military or scientific teams would be sent to examine the landing site. We would not 'nuke it' without good reason to do so, and the only way to learn of a reason would be to send people to examine the landing site.
Makanie chapter 20 . 4/22/2019
Great story! I hope one day you will continue it.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/28/2018
ENCORE!
YeTianshi chapter 3 . 2/19/2018
Crap... I really don't like canon pairings, it's not why I read fanfiction xD
I was hoping for Clarke and someone from x-men, Rouge, kitty, jean...etc. Lois just seems forced in here for the sake of something familiar to Smallville...
YeTianshi chapter 2 . 2/19/2018
Eh, it was a nice chapter, though I do think that his parents were slightly out of line telling another person about Clark's origins without his permission. It seemed like an out of character kind of thing to do, and a big risk to take.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/7/2018
I think that Lois should have a stronger power kind of like on par with Scott and Jean's she just seems a bit boring to me
aFan chapter 20 . 11/27/2017
I know you haven't posted an update in a while, but I started reading this story way back when you first started it. I check back every year or so on the few stories that I really liked to see if there's an update and this is one of them. I don't know even know if you check reviews on this site anymore but, just in case you do, I wanted to tell you how much I like your story and how I would love it if you continued it to completion. If you can't, then I understand, and thank you for the great 20 chapters.
Pretty Panda chapter 11 . 7/15/2017
It's really so good so far. Though I like to point out the nazi ubermensch is offensive, because it's not a Nazi concept but Nietzsche's philosophical idea, and the creators of Superman were Jewish.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/26/2017
NEW CHAPTER!
SNOS chapter 20 . 7/29/2016
Damn, what a story! I hope you pick this back up! I really did love it!
agentinfinity chapter 20 . 4/11/2016
Nicely done! I do hope you eventually will come back and add to it. Its been a fun read that has been thoroughly enjoyed.
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 20 . 10/26/2015
Please update soon! Your story has started to get even more interesting. Can Stark come!? Please update!
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 16 . 10/25/2015
How is Jonathan and Martha? What is Jar-El doing? Does Magneto know about Clark?
imperator277 chapter 20 . 6/28/2015
Such a great story. Update soon please!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/23/2015
I read the story. Be nice if you could complete it if it if you're not going to please market as incomplete or on hiatus.