Reviews for Guilt
R0ckerbaby chapter 20 . 4/23
Abandoned? So sad.
LauraRoseP chapter 9 . 3/29
I have to say, obviously I read your fics primarily for the dramione/lumione content, but your Harry/hermione friendship makes me cry every fucking time. Every fucking time. Thank you so much for not isolating hermione like so many other authors do, and for making every interaction between all of your characters so REAL and good and genuine. ️
SuperWhoLandLock chapter 20 . 3/20
I am an actual member of the site, just too lazy to log in. However, the fact that this stopped right before Draco's trial has me in a fit. I was 6 years too late for this story and this makes me so upset. This story is beautifully written and damnit, I want more! So, in the hopes that you will continue this, I am reviewing. Although I would have anyway. Just know that there are still people who read this and want more!
HillywoodIsLife chapter 20 . 7/26/2015
I found this story five years too late... What happens next?!
PalmettoBlue chapter 13 . 1/31/2015
Thank for not making Ron a jerk, because he never has been. Love this story so far.
bythesea-borne chapter 20 . 1/18/2015
I consider myself a realistic person but when it comes to fanfiction and fiction and Draco Malfoy I'm just going to through the voice of reason out of the window and keep hopelessly wishing you will update this fantastic story.

I really really liked it. So maybe it was rushed or unrealistic but I really really liked it. It was just what I needed, fluffy, well-written, great characterisations... Even though their development might be considered 'rushed", I love what you did with the characters. I think they're really coherent and you manage to escape the typical cliches in favor of mantaining this consistency instead of facilitating the plot i.e stupid Ron who cheats or turns into an unreasonable bastard when Hermione says she doesn't feel the same or a Harry that turns against her, etc. Plausible situations if well developed but simple gateways for totally unrealistic Dramione inducers when unfounded. By the way, bravo on your author notes, they made me laugh and I think you handled your review with Malfoyesque grace. I realize this is turning into a long rant, sorry, I just meant to say congratulations. You treaded a lovely story and I've enjoyed it inmensely but could you please please give it the ending it deserves? I'll remain foolishly hopeful until then
sumera chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
I know it's not likely, but please finish this. I love it.
Serenity20251 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
this is a very good story one of my favorite I hope to see an update soon :)
Ndl chapter 20 . 5/19/2013
Ahhhhh please update and finish this up!
PastHopingFor chapter 20 . 1/5/2013
Ughh, no! Indirect cliffhanger D: please please come back and continue this story!
iluvpurple69 chapter 20 . 7/25/2012
please update soon!
ElleAllio chapter 20 . 7/14/2012
I am so unbelievably depressed that this fanfiction was abandoned. Especially seeing as it was RIGHT before Draco's trial. I rarely, rarely, rarely read incomplete fanfictions. I somehow overlooked that this one was, indeed, unfinished. Please, PLEASE, if you ever continue this, let me know. My email is , and my website is /elleallio. I'm going to go check out the other stories that you've written. Just so you know, I think you have incredible talent, and you're a wonderful writer. It's so hard to find really great fics these days. I appreciate all the hard work you put into this; even if it's only half done. I thoroughly enjoyed my day, and I was unable to put my laptop down throughout the whole thing. So, thank you. I loved it.
CecilieDK chapter 20 . 7/14/2012
This is a very well written story, great plot and I really like how Narcissa is actually allowed to have a personality and a nice one at that - please consider finishing the story :-)
All the best
Cecilie (Denmark)
LiteraryObsessed chapter 20 . 2/24/2012
You have to finish this! You've left for over a year and a half and we're all still clinging to the hope of a new chapter! PLEASE. JUST...COME ON. COME ON.
veiland chapter 20 . 1/23/2012's been like a year and a half, but this story is brilliant and at the risk of getting disappointed, do you think you will update anytime soon?