Reviews for HOMESICKNESS
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
Loved that chapter, especially the ending when Sam decided to ring Dean and only got his voicemail he found that Dean was right there and had only been a little way behind him all along. Loved Dean's speech, acknowledging they both had a hand in the apocalypse, one starting and the other finishing it, but it would take two to make it right, the two of them together. And the hug was just perfect.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Great first chapter. You got exactly Sam's emotions, not only the disgust and guilt he feels about setting Lucifer free but, worse than that, he has lost Dean's trust and the sense of home and stability Dean gives him and that hurts more. Desperately wanting to make things up to Dean but thinking it not possible. Dean can't hate what he's done more than Sam does.
LvSammy chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
WOW! This was great! I loved it. thanks for a really good read.
mousefiction chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
Wow... how'd I miss the second part to this?

Great job!
SortDrame chapter 2 . 9/22/2009
I would LOVE some feel good moments between the two of them. Really. But I don't think its time for Sam to runnaway like a coward for not standing the punch. In Good God Y'All that was not what happend, and thats what made the 'saying (temporary) goodbye' so much harder. But Dean wouldn't pet Sam on the head to get him home again...

I loved the first chapter, though, when he says he need to find home and then go back to Dean D
Dianne chapter 2 . 9/17/2009
You deserve a standing ovation for this one. This needs to happen in the show. I was watching episode two of season five today but the tv station froze and the episode didn't air in its entirety so I have no idea what happened Dean set off the find Sam and tell everyone there were no demons in town. Oh well, I can pretend your story is what happened in the show. Yay!
anna chapter 2 . 9/17/2009
This is good and you are pretty fair to both boys, but it would be great if Sam would be the one to make it right, he left Dean, i'd like to hear him apologising for it. Oh well maybe in your sequel :)
QuierdoMusic chapter 2 . 9/17/2009
That end made me smile

yey... they have still a lot between them, but they can work it out.

Sammy found his way back home

amazing

thanks so much
Onari chapter 2 . 9/17/2009
If only :D

L xx
carocali chapter 2 . 9/16/2009
"We've both done wrong here. We both had a hand in this. We both opened doors we never meant to open. We made mistakes and all we can do now is learn from them - turn it around - make those mistakes matter."

Oh, to hear those words... I so hope you're right!

Beautifully done!

;D

Caroline
TraSan chapter 2 . 9/16/2009
Aw, great job with this, Karen.

I loved both chapters. They broke my heart and then patched it back up. Let's hope Kripke manages the same.

Great Job.
Anon chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Yeah running away to find himself in the middle of an apocalypse he started would be very Sam. And on that wouldn't hurt anyone note he did consciously, knowingly drain & murder a woman he could've saved for her blood right?
jayhaytch chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
.BRILLIANT.

Absolutely love this, wow, so heart felt and sad and just, just wow. Well done. Would love to see this on screen!
UpstairsMind chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Wow, I absolutely love it. The pure emotion! You write these two so well!
rsb57 chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
I knew you'd have something soon about the first episode of the season. Your snippet should have been part of the ahow. So sad and so them!

thank you for your talent and your addiction to this show!

Becky