Reviews for A Spot of Debauchery
whitealmond chapter 1 . 5/7
I thought it was Mr. and Mrs. Fowl, tbh, rofl.
Southern Quill chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
This is my all time favorite Butler gettin' some story on fanfiction. It's short, to the point, full of action, includes Holly and makes me laugh. Plus it's totally believable within the context of the characters. Kudos!
MockingBirdBell chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Oh my dear good god... That's was spectacular. And funny. I think you might've been my favorite author, cept you don't yaoi, which I'm a major fangirl for XP but even with that shortcoming your one of the top five! *sigh* to bad your way to much like me and apparently cannot finish a story lol. *sadness* good job!
Call me Mad chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
My first reaction was horror at the thought of it being Artemis. Then when Butler said see you tomorrow I couldn't picture little Arty saying that so I though it was Mr. Fowl. Boy, was I relieved to find that it was only Butler. I loved that and it was totally believably. I loved the last line. XD
AnihyrMoonstar chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Ahh, that's funny. Very nice job. Not only can I totally imagine Holly getting herself into some such similarly awkward situation with her shielding, but now that you mention it, Butler really is too hot/sweet to go untouched for fifteen years, even with other serious business to attend to.

I must admit, previously, I /did/ see him as going celibate for that time (it'd be a distraction not to and he seems a bit too big-hearted for one night stands but...eh...). Still, this definitely came off totally believable. And as I said, quite funny. All in all an enjoyable read. :)

~Moonstar
ana4242 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Amazing, you need to write more story's like this. I have nothing but compliments, i loved it. On top of that the euro- English thing you have is hilarious me and my sister laughed until we cried. Did you write it? I love you story's keep it up
CieloCrimisi chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Novaya aka ThomasMoore- I assume you mean you don't get the last line, since everything else is pretty self explanatory. "He never has before", implying that Butler has in fact been shagging female employees under Artemis' nose for years, and he has yet to be caught. ]
Tammerly chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
LOL! i thought it was arty there. *phew* u had meh scared there. :D
ThomasMoore chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
i like it, but please explain to me the ending more. i no it's supposed to be funny, but i don't get it.
BloodInkLilacQuill chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
LOL and here I thought he was all alone all those years! lol Nice story, made me laugh.
Agata Fisch chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
X3

I know it's useless but I had to say it.
BlackWidowPretty chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Whoa, man. I'm actually REVIEWING? That automatically makes this a good story. I never review.

Damn, Butler's a PLAYAH. I loved your little comment at the end, that made me laugh. Brilliant idea, my friend. I really liked it.

Live Long and Prosper

~BlackWidowPretty~
broken-quill24 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Throuroughly enjoyable. This is just the mischievious and fun side of Butler we've been missing out on.
Sasake chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Chuckle. I bet the ladies do love Butler's big... guns.
P.I.R chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
cs: HAHAHAHAHA

CCP: just one thing. you forgot the r in celebrate.

cs: HAHAHAHAHA

CCP: yes. we get it. you found it funny.

cs: HAHAHAHAHA

CCP: I give up. I'm just going to submit it now.

cs: NO WAIT!