Reviews for The Potions Master's Nephew
I totally adore this!
Nekosnivy chapter 14 . 7/17
OK. I have a lot to say so let's go. first off you were messing with my emotions so much I kept dying. I loved the craziness between Ginny and Draco. I was live a woodley and Harry having sexy slithindor babies. if you wrote that I would read it. I lived how this went and I really would love to read more by you. Plus the Valentine day shirts were fabulous. "Kiss me I'm Draco Malfoy"all Lol. But you know in sake if Ron auto correct corrected the name Malfoy into maggot...auto correct is a jerk. anywho I will have to read more by you because this was AMAZING! BYE!
Miraluc chapter 14 . 4/1
10 stars, or in other words amazing!1
Miraluc chapter 12 . 4/1
This is so messed up! Omg!
Fire lord Zuko-chan chapter 14 . 2/1
That was glorious!
My new favorite fanfic...
That was the most gloriously beautiful piece of literature I have ever read. Holy fuck. When is this being published. Where can I buy it. Can I get a signed copy. I have never been more in love with Snape than I am at this moment and I love how you used Ginny, of all characters. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for writing this...this masterpiece.
nili-roshan chapter 14 . 6/14/2015
I LOVED this fic! It was great! I love Severus Snape; I was on the prowl for a good SS fic, and this was it! I also really enjoyed Draco's part in this. Ginny, too. Although, I felt like that final tryst with Severus and Ginny was a little much. Still, I was engrossed throughout the entire story. It is very well written and the characters develop very nicely. Thank you!
sia chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
its an awesome concept author's got. deriving a totally new plot from the already existing one is a great idea.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/26/2015
Why must you make Severus have a crush on Garwood? He loves LILY forever and ever... unless of course, he's seeing Lily in Garwood? Then, it's fine.
time2read chapter 14 . 2/3/2015
OKKKKK soo... to begin with your story is bloody brilliant! I skimmed thrpugh the whole snape over 100k words section and yours was one of the few that caught my attention. I must say what you had here is quite interesting and original. however I would like to point out some things which hindered your progress in the favoring and following department.
For one the story was too short more of a summery then an in depth analyses... for example snape was bitten by a dog yet he survives with barely any reference to his time sick or hurt...
Another thing is the time jumps... granted they do work on occasion but I feel that you skimmed through too much. this story should be at least 500klong and still barely scratch the surface of possibilities
Ginny and Draco...well you made it work but I kept thinking Draco should be with Hermione
Snape and the older hot teacher...meh didn't like it that much
So to summarize you should have went into detail and left some of the kissy lovey dovie stuff out because after a while it got really irritating...Hmm the whole founder thing would have worked but again you were too fast in your writing more of skiming through then really getting into things...
Now for the good stuff...
Firstly the idea of a young snape is awesome and done rather well in your story, he doesn't act Oc and he is awesome. I like his personality it makes me wish snape really did have a nephew
Writing the play was funny I would have loved to see it in action
And lastly snape is a kind of characters that I think does deserve to go back in time hese so noble and selfless even though his whole life was being betrayed that if anyone deserves another shot at life its him
Also obiously you have other things in life etc so perhaps you just couldn't physically put in the time so its all cool
Anyway great story I know I criticized a lot but that's if you want to go up a notch in this department. Otherwise it was a fun read in between classes and I enjoyed it.
Thanks! Later!
TheElectricFire chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
I don't like the whole Ginny/Draco thing (I read this on Google Play)
Seudonimia chapter 14 . 3/19/2014
Well, let me start by saying that I hate and have always hated Draco. I've always found him to be petty, angry, bigoted... you catch my drift, so I won't keep on blabering about it.

So when I found myself rooting for him in your fic, wishing for Harry to loose, that's when I realized I was reading something absolutely amazing. Seriously, I read the complete fourteen chapters in just two days, because the writing and the story was so engaging. And I really appreciated that the main characters were actually extremely well developed. Not only do they start like their canon counterparts, but the way they evolve feels natural. And Snape and his problems made me laugh, the way he deals with Oreo over the course of the story was just the perfect way to show how he is being changed by his friends.

There were just two things I didn't like as much: The Founders plot, as I felt that it took the focus away from the main characters in the last part of the story, and the apparent ease with which Death Eaters can enter into Hogwarts. But those are just my personal peeves.

So, to summarize. Great work, very enjoyable, extremely well written, loved it.
BlueCaesar chapter 14 . 11/1/2013
Fan-bloody-tastic! And may I say, I find it particularly satisfying that Snape keeps this (hotter) body and get his second chance!
KomodoClassic chapter 11 . 10/27/2013
0_0 They picked between the Matrix and Flashdance?

Genius, I tell you. Utter brilliance. This fic comes highly recommended, and I can certainly see why. I'm not to the end yet, but I'm eager to see how it all turns out.

I'm trying not to gush ridiculously here. This is fantastic.
Merkaba7734 chapter 14 . 9/3/2013
(Well personally I'd love to read about Woodley and Harry's Slythindor babies...)

Anyway, I'm impressed with how you took this ridiculous premise and made it work. Severus Snape de-aging into a fifteen-year-old, being sorted into Gryffindor, becoming bffs with Draco Malfoy and Ginny Weasley, and adopting a kitten named Oreo... on face value it sounds like it would require some extreme ooc-ness from Snape (and others) in addition to some crazy plotting. However (to reiterate) it worked!

One of the pieces that really made this story in my opinion was how you wrote Severus. The idea of him being forced back into his teenage years seems so preposterous partially because his dignity, his solemnity/focused intentness/gravitas- I hope I'm somewhat conveying my meaning here- are so much a part of his persona. Such things are stripped from him after the change. I mean really, the age of fifteen is kinda by nature an era of indignity. In addition, I liked how you portrayed the effect his (first) youth had on him, how it stunted him emotionally/developmentally and actually made it easier- and in the end natural- for him to relive his adolescence.

Draco and Ginny were also compelling. With Draco there was a nice balance of expanding on the canon and still mostly avoiding the 'in leather pants' trope. I really liked how his character developed as the three got closer. It was believable as he transitions transitioned from the prince of Slytherin to a guy with real friends who didn't really care that Blaise Zabini took over his throne and goons. Much appreciation there. Honestly I'm not really a fan of Ginny as JKR wrote her, but here she was fleshed out and real- as well as being pretty awesome. Their relationship was sexy (coming from a non-shipper), but did fall a bit on the side of being too acrimonious. A few more moments of them being nice to each other would have been... nice.

Now speaking of the trio which was beauteous... The forbidden forest was so well-done for establishing their characters and bringing them together. Christmas was also so much fun and I loved the view into Slytherin House. Higgs was coolness personified. I had no idea wtf was up with Pip Woodley for most of the story, and I liked it. Draco having had a twin made so much sense by the time all was revealed. I love me some Founders so the Fountain and all the interwoven mythology gets an A plus.

Anyway thanks for writing and sharing and finishing this story. It was much fun to read and I'm sorry I didn't get to read (and express my enjoyment) earlier.