Reviews for The Emotionless Shadow
Areti chapter 30 . 10/30/2014
I really liked your story! It was amazing! Very well written and i loved renesmee and alec so much!
Beautifully Falling chapter 30 . 7/3/2014
This story is the reason I started to love Renesmee and Alec. I never really liked all the couples in Twilight but I certainly didn't like Renesmee and Jacob. Her and Alec are so different that it works so well! Great story.
stephcullen2000 chapter 30 . 6/24/2014
I love it x
witchprincess33 chapter 30 . 2/3/2014
This was the most amazing story about these two that I have ever read! I'm like really madly in love. And now I'm love with Felix!
ForeverGoldenHeart chapter 30 . 11/29/2013
Cute and very funny :)
LaMB-COW chapter 30 . 11/11/2013
3: its over! Nooooooooo! DX I love this story so much *sob* and to see it go... *sob* it just makes me want to reread it! I haven't reviewed any of the other chapters, sorry, I meant to, but then I would never remember anything to leave a worthwhile review, mostly because I would read them parts at a time because I was so obsessed with it...
You two are honestly amazing, and I'm so happy you've written this story- it brought me hope about Reneslec!
I really loved the little fairy tale thing that Jake told his kids it was ADORABLE! HAHA I also predicted that Nez wouldnt let Alec change his diet because of his eyes. O mean the whole story she was practically OBSESSED with his eyes. Lol!
I liked Jake & Leahs kids as well!
My question is what happened to Dickie!? And as much as I loved her, I kinda wished it was Jane and Felix that got together, but oh well! And another question, WHO DOES JANE END UP WITH?! *sigh*

Well, I think as much as the questions I have leave an unsatisfying feel, the end product and resolution fixes up all problems and leaves me going "AWWWWWWWWWWW" and then some. Soooo, congrats to the amazing story line well executed and finished with little to no confusing errors and fluency! It's been a pleasure reading!

(Oh, PS ive read youre new Reneslec story as well, and I think I may even like that one more than this one! (I like me a confused Ness and a bad boy Alec, lol!) And I hope you continue that one as well to be just as good as this one! Byyyyes now!)

-Lambyyy yo biggest fan! (Who will now go cry and reread the story because it was so amazing and the story is now over, haha)
superlina7 chapter 30 . 11/1/2013
I have never imagined this pairing before in the twilight universe. I love it. I love the storyline though I wish you added more details on the battle against Aro but still an awesome story.

I noticed in the earlier chapters you often wrote whether as in "weather", and would miss the apostrophes in words like won't, just some grammar mistakes I saw.

Overall one of the best fanfiction I've ever read :)
squirtlepokemon215 chapter 30 . 10/15/2013
Awwww. :)
Guest chapter 30 . 8/9/2013
SUCH and amazing story! One of the best twilight fanfics I have ever read! (and i read a lot...)
jennifer chapter 30 . 8/1/2013
actually renesmee can get pregnant ( in some fan fics) not tying to judge but the book was AMAHZING
fellanie.parris chapter 22 . 7/18/2013
Omg this is so awesome u guys are amazing :D I love this fanfic lol have u ever thought of doing one about Nahuel and Bree I think that would be epic :-)
hjghvhvb chapter 10 . 7/10/2013
i think 2 put it simple all vampires hv bipoler when it comes 2 lov, i mean Edward did the same thing with bella, he was always so confused
Ezzy658 chapter 30 . 6/21/2013
Aw the end is here.
I am sad that the story has ended yet relieved that they ended up together :)
I found that I looked forward to Alec 's chapters more than Renesme 's. Her chapters always felt so dragged on and so very focused on her feelings but I suppose that is a difference btwn guys and girls, so you did a good job.
brisa chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
i didnt read this cuz it was too long .-.
venus308 chapter 17 . 6/5/2013
This is one of the best Nessie/Alec stories out there. I should know cause I've read alot of them. Great story and characters! Loved it all! and very well done! Well worth reading.
1,036 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »