Reviews for The Emotionless Shadow
Ariana Petrova chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
This is an amazing story!
Lissa Sage chapter 12 . 6/28/2016
that end bit was really funny ' wake up and smell the A Positive'
Lissa Sage chapter 7 . 6/28/2016
NOOOOO vampire academy spoilers! Why would you do this to me and why would Dimitri do that to his Roza! WHYYYYYYY!

also i love this story
RDAlane chapter 21 . 6/7/2016
I'm feeling the Duckie/Felix ship real hard right now.
RDAlane chapter 19 . 6/7/2016
She needs to call Bella. The mommy vamp and company could come and beat the shit outta the bad half of the Volturi, and Alec and Renesmee could live and love (and have 3/4 vamp babies).
RDAlane chapter 18 . 6/7/2016
I'm so sad rn. I was sure that she was telling the truth at first, and that she couldn't conceive, but now... I'm tricking myself into believing they'll have babies, and now I want that so badly
RDAlane chapter 17 . 6/7/2016
Damnit, I love this story so much
RDAlane chapter 16 . 6/7/2016
Seriously, this is (I'm 99% sure) my favorite Renesmee fix ever. Normally, I'm kinda into the Jacob stuff, but this is fan-f├╝cking-fiction-tastic!
RDAlane chapter 14 . 6/7/2016
That A/N tho
dobbyloveragain chapter 22 . 6/4/2016
amazing story, I'm so glad I found it!
LDelRey chapter 30 . 1/24/2016
please please please write a Duckie and Felix story !
Mary Alice Everdeen chapter 11 . 10/26/2015
Did you just go all New Moon on the Renslec.
Agnes chapter 30 . 9/12/2015
The Best Renesmee/Alec story EVER. I've readed it 3rd times in a few years and I think I'll be reading this once in a while.
MarieBright chapter 30 . 8/26/2015
Amazing story, read it all at once! The events interesting, flawless and quite emotional, eiher sad, funny or romantic. And R rated of course ;) Nice, brilliant job! On my way for the new Alec-Nez story!
Areti chapter 30 . 10/30/2014
I really liked your story! It was amazing! Very well written and i loved renesmee and alec so much!
1,050 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »