Reviews for The Emotionless Shadow
Lissa Sage chapter 12 . 6/28
that end bit was really funny ' wake up and smell the A Positive'
Lissa Sage chapter 7 . 6/28
NOOOOO vampire academy spoilers! Why would you do this to me and why would Dimitri do that to his Roza! WHYYYYYYY!

also i love this story
RDAlane chapter 21 . 6/7
I'm feeling the Duckie/Felix ship real hard right now.
RDAlane chapter 19 . 6/7
She needs to call Bella. The mommy vamp and company could come and beat the shit outta the bad half of the Volturi, and Alec and Renesmee could live and love (and have 3/4 vamp babies).
RDAlane chapter 18 . 6/7
I'm so sad rn. I was sure that she was telling the truth at first, and that she couldn't conceive, but now... I'm tricking myself into believing they'll have babies, and now I want that so badly
RDAlane chapter 17 . 6/7
Damnit, I love this story so much
RDAlane chapter 16 . 6/7
Seriously, this is (I'm 99% sure) my favorite Renesmee fix ever. Normally, I'm kinda into the Jacob stuff, but this is fan-f├╝cking-fiction-tastic!
RDAlane chapter 14 . 6/7
That A/N tho
dobbyloveragain chapter 22 . 6/4
amazing story, I'm so glad I found it!
LDelRey chapter 30 . 1/24
please please please write a Duckie and Felix story !
Mary Alice Everdeen chapter 11 . 10/26/2015
Did you just go all New Moon on the Renslec.
Agnes chapter 30 . 9/12/2015
The Best Renesmee/Alec story EVER. I've readed it 3rd times in a few years and I think I'll be reading this once in a while.
MarieBright chapter 30 . 8/26/2015
Amazing story, read it all at once! The events interesting, flawless and quite emotional, eiher sad, funny or romantic. And R rated of course ;) Nice, brilliant job! On my way for the new Alec-Nez story!
Areti chapter 30 . 10/30/2014
I really liked your story! It was amazing! Very well written and i loved renesmee and alec so much!
Beautifully Falling chapter 30 . 7/3/2014
This story is the reason I started to love Renesmee and Alec. I never really liked all the couples in Twilight but I certainly didn't like Renesmee and Jacob. Her and Alec are so different that it works so well! Great story.
1,049 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »