Reviews for ,Warmachine and Override
ZeroSinRaid chapter 7 . 11/1/2016
I don't know if you will see this as it has been many years since you last updated any of your stories but I just have to say this. I miss your stories. I just finished all three parts of this story and wish you would have finished it. I understand that life gets in the way and that this is just a hobby. Reading the stories posted on this site have become a form of stress relief for me. I have most likely read thousands of stories on this site and of all the authors who's stories I have read you are in my top 5. The only reason I'm even writing this is because I seen great things in your work. You were able to captivate me and keep me coming back for more. That's something that is hard to find now. If you ever decide to start back up I will be here to read and enjoy it.
david bresee chapter 7 . 10/26/2016
I LOVED IT KEEP IT GOING MAN
AngelFallenDemon chapter 7 . 9/22/2016
I have enjoyed all of the trilogy so far and I hope you finish this one
Madgormley chapter 7 . 6/29/2016
OK i just finished reading all (who am I am Ironman) series and i have say i thought that it was excellent i really enjoyed all of it and i truly hope that some day you would willing to continue this story cause i think it would be a great shame if it was'nt. So keep up the great work and please continue.
LongShot2.0 chapter 7 . 5/5/2016
hey. if you are still on your account then please finish this story.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/1/2016
Loved these, any updates?
Guest chapter 7 . 9/8/2015
Ah damn. Thats what I hate about time travel fics. Just when things start getting to the good part it starts all over. Well judging from a few clues. Name of the story since no one named override has shown up yet and your writing style, I'd say tge story isn't over yet. But I would like to read tge rest. Just don't want to wait another 5 years to see it. Lol
ibterismith50 chapter 7 . 7/18/2015
Please write more of this story. You got me hooked after reading the first two stories.
Battlesny chapter 6 . 6/17/2015
I'm still trying to figure out why that Iwa law would possibly have any effect on women from other countries. pretty sure those other countries all have their own laws ans that none of them say 'if one of our women is impregnated by an Iwa citizen we will just give her to you, no questions asked'.

you said in story 1 or 2 (i forgot which) that bloodlines of the same type cancel each other out. Naruto has to marry multiple women to rebuild his bloodline. now you're saying he has to marry a woman with a lava bloodline or Mizu will go to war with Konoha, using the CRA as an excuse. so basically in order to help rebuild his bloodline he will marry a woman with whom any children they have together will have absolutely no bloodline.
DragonZBane180 chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Greetings,

I'm writing this to tell you that while you are a good aurthur the way you did this story has severely tested my ability to write with kindness. As i found you and read your works my respect for your skill had grown yet in spite of this. You have lost most of my respect. The Reason? well quite simply... If there is one thing i Cannot condone it is harming a Mother and Child. Especially a mother with Child! Fiction or no you have lost a great deal of my respect with this story and in your choice in telling it. At first i enjoyed it as your talent shone through however you chose to kill off one of those that he truly cares for then send him back in time after warping him. Upsetting, yet i moved past it because of the quality of your other works choosing to wait before i decide. Then you kill everyone but a few that he loves than destroy any hope of his recovery by him choosing suicide by bomb thus taking out those who hurt his family. It is in this that you have lost a great deal of my respect. sending the surviving love back after killing him to "Help" him by hiding knowledge from him to "fix" him and make everything better? i have not read past chapter 1 of (Warmachine and Override) and having seen the reaction others have had? Will not. With how this turned out. I'm sorry but this story and its predecessors have been removed from my favorites and i truly want to forget them. though i may read your other works, now i will not hold my expectations high and by kindness and what respect remains for you i will say no more. As i find myself truly disappointed. And while i hope that you forgive my Foolish and unsightly muttering.

I do have a few final words if you will read them/

Please, before you post your story's remember that while change may bring flavor to tales. building a story then destroying it a moment later is not only insulting to those who follow your works but also demeaning to yourself.

DragonZBane180,
Zabon95 chapter 7 . 10/16/2014
So, no update?
I'm loving this fic so it would be a bummer if it canceled.
Clouffie1986 chapter 7 . 9/27/2014
No god damn way. Please don't end it like this. Pleeeeeeeeaase
deathincarnate65 chapter 7 . 9/3/2014
u have got to finish this man its killing me
Dracconnis chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Loved the trilogy ...sad to see it die like this...
mike russell chapter 7 . 5/16/2014