Reviews for In the reflection of the glass
Queen Serenity chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
It feels like it needs more... but maybe that's just because I want more. ;P Well-done
tanya and cat r. waul fan chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
really good thanks for writeing this it was a good story and i really want more stories with this pairing
tanya and cat r. waul fan chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
good work i really wish there was more fics with this pairing its so cute and dissfunctional and i wish there was more art
Zuvios Gemini chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
A truly intriguing story. :) I liked it.
The GamerSwordsman chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
Even though the story is only two I will say that it both chapters were good. I wish that it was a few more chapters longer, but again it was a good story never the less.

Oh, and sorry if I kind of repeated myself.
GrievousGirl19 chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
AWW! / More PLZ?
W. Stock chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Excellent chapter! Excellent story!
jjhatter chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
A pairing like this would never have occured to me...not that I'm complaining. I like it! Ha Ha! Great story, but your grammar has a few minor errors. Otherwise, brilliant! 10/10!
mumu-san chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
I loved it! I'll always be waiting for more:)
Scelestus Nocta chapter 2 . 12/7/2009
This was very good, both chapters so far. I hope to see more, if, that is, you can find more ideas to write about. The story has an underlined base, but comes with less detail in the parts where Tanya and Waul are apart. This could be do to the fact that romance such as this may make other things dull or uninteresting to the Main Character, but in my opinion you should add detail to some of the less important scenes, or even make some of those fill scenes important in some way (For future stories or past flash-backs). Over all the story struck me as a kids' story turned adult-ish. As I said before I would love to see more; perhaps a more... adult themed story for the more pleasure seeking readers out there, or you could write the same story over (and remove the sexual content) for those simply looking for a good fan story read.

Keep up the good work!

Scelestus Interimo Nocta
Ngoc Chau chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
I loved this!

Please update soon!
vixon l chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
wow, this is great. you don't see this pairing very often and you do it so well. if it isn't to much trouble, continue with the story please.
Ngoc Chau chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
I love this. Please write more.
Fan Boy 101 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Wow! Awesome! Sure hope you write more.