Reviews for What Lies In The Locker Room
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Love it i'm hard too
auronstar1903 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
WHY? this story must go on! Itd be awesome for them to get married!
Olivia s chapter 14 . 10/6/2012
What the fuck :s weirdos they're both straight you fucking freaks!
kylielink chapter 14 . 5/15/2010
loved it.
kylielink chapter 13 . 5/2/2010
loved it. can't wait 4 the last chapter.
kylielink chapter 12 . 2/7/2010
loved it, can't wait for the last 2 chapters.
bobbysinger200 chapter 12 . 1/27/2010
OMG that was so hot! Please you have to hurry and give us a new chapter quick. please!
Whirlygig chapter 10 . 12/17/2009
Yay! It's about time these two hooked up. The chapter was hot, but, as Clay complained, "that's teasing!"

Can't wait to see who "scores!" _
hotscott23 chapter 10 . 12/17/2009
that was so amazingly hot

i got aroused just reading it

aahah

keep going please!
hotscott23 chapter 9 . 12/9/2009
loved it!

so touching

cant wait for the man on man action ahhaha
bobbysinger200 chapter 8 . 12/3/2009
Hey i absolutely love this story, and urge u to keep writing. I also urge u to write more lathan fics to, as this is my favorite couple.
hotscott23 chapter 5 . 10/27/2009
omg so good so good 3 weeks man im gonna die ahah jk

well good luck
Whirlygig chapter 4 . 10/26/2009
I have to agree with hotscott23, this story is definitely headed in the right direction. )

There's only one criticism I have for this chapter. When Clay imagines having sex with Nathan, he thinks of Nathan's "tight and hairy butt." Personally, I can see Nathan leaving his body hair intact (like his pits, pubes, and leg hair), but I just can't see him having even a single hair on his ass. I've always envisioned him having a perfectly smooth, lily white ass. ) It would be the same with Clay, although he probably sunbathes nude, and, if all of the shirtless photos of Robert are any indicator, he shaves off all of his chest hair and most, if not all, of his pubes.

But, definitely, definitely please continue writing. I can't wait to see who pops who's cherry first.
hotscott23 chapter 4 . 10/19/2009
hell yeah that was great please update that was hot hopefully next chapter they have sex aahaah
Whirlygig chapter 3 . 10/15/2009
I'm surprised there aren't more Nathan/Clay stories. You definitely -need- to continue this story. These two guys are way too hot not to be sexually [at least ;)] involved with each other. So, please, please continue writing this story, and definitely have them have at least one encounter.