Reviews for Obsessed
Yup.
Totally legit.
And yet I still ship them. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
"it's" should be altered to "its" since the apostrophe-'s' is the shorted form of "is" for when paired up with pronouns (he, she, it).

But aside from that, I applaud this work I deem excellent! It's short and well-executed with how every sentence tells more about the character. Those dirty thoughts of his are disturbing as heck; ew, Silver. :c

I know it's been a while since you published this but I do hope you're still actively writing! Keep it up! *heart*
arisu rin chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
An interesting way to think of Silver. If I'm still thinking of Silver like this I'm pretty sure my brain is twisted. For a moment, it reminded me of a nature documentary (in a good way)

The young gazelle strays away from the pack, oblivious to the lion hidden among the tall savanna grass...

I like. I found it to be a really interesting outlook on Silver.
She Who Loves Pineapples chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
...creepy. ._. And sad at the same time...

I guess there is that time he follows you to the Underground... now that I think about it... hmmm...

Short but good. I don't have any concrit or anything...
NiyuChu chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I wouldn't mind having Silver stalk mee. O:

I miss my old Crystal version, I need to get it out sometime and play it. This story was a very twisted idea, and I think that weirdness was what made the story so fascinating and EPIC. And thinking of Kris is so nostalgic o 3 o.

-NICHUNICHUNICHU
Aideko chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I really liked this. It was an interesting and creepy look into Silver's mind. You turned his obsession with Kris into something much darker than a simple rivalry over Pokemon. The writing was intense and lovely. I especially loved this line:

"He was sure he had feelings, somewhere. Mixed up and confused; hatred, love, pain, pleasure, he felt them all and yet simultaneously felt none. His expression didn't change. It never did."

That sums up how I imagine Silver perfectly.
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
That was so blood-chilling and mysterious. I would be so scared of Silver the Stalker... if he wasn't so hot. :P
MissMarquin chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
I really liked this. I'm a total sucker fo Silver. He's frickin hot, even if he's a total bastard. Lol.

I really like how you characterized him. I see him in sorta the same light. Others are like, "He's just disgruntled and crap," and I'm like, "Uh no, he's a total screwball."

This was awesome. 3
sea-salt kisses chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Absolutely stunning.

This is fantastic, it captures the stalking profile of the twisted mind with style.

I would absolutely LOVE to see more from you.
Invisible-chan chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Man, that was creepy, but I loved it all.

You kept them well in character. The one part that really grabbed my attention was:

"Accompanying sick thoughts, however, would not be ignored.

Kris on her knees, Kris begging - but not for him, Kris spread-eagle on a bed, in a car, in the forest, Red and Kris, Lance and Kris, Jasmine and Kris..."

Great job.
Distant-Moon chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
This is really creepy! I love it! It explains why someone so maladjusted as Silver would fall for Kris. It's messed up, just like his logic. But oddly enough, it makes sense.

I dunno how else to describe it. Anyway, this fic does a well enough job doing just that. I know it's a one-shot, but I'd love to see more of this.
Cerulean City chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Now that was interesting. I loved how it seemed almost...prompted. Very scripted, but not in a bad way. You managed to twist them all together well. Like, beat, beat, beat, that sort of thing.

I'm very much surprised. Both Silver and Kris were in character, too.

-nod-

I hope to see more of this from you.

B.
vanilluxe chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Oh Arceus, this was incredible. I love the ‘rival stalks the PC’ scenario as well and this accurately portrayed how creepy stalking actually is. And it’s practically canon that Silver is a major creeper. Your style’s brevity is very effective in establishing the eerie kind of mood that this piece carries.

"Rational. Of course it was. He inched closer, making sure he was out of sight. He felt a chill, and ignored it.

Accompanying sick thoughts, however, would not be ignored.

These lines were just. Incredibly chilling. /shudders

I enjoyed this very much! Amazing work!
Kenrai chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Hey man it was pretty good, there aren't enough Silver fics out there and yours was pretty refreshing if a little sick but hey that's uh fine. XD Only thing I found wrong with it was its length but I guess I can't and shouldn't really moan about it. Ho well. It was great anyway nice job mate.

- Kenrai