Reviews for A Tale Of Unconditional Love
Ok, this was updated in 2012

...

It's now 2016
Unless u have died or are going through some serious shit (and if you are I'm sorry) then I see no reason why one of the best stories I have ever read is not finished by now. Did you abandon it? If so please put a notice up so people stop bothering you with reviews like this. If not THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER AND I LOVE EVERYTHING AND NEED AN UPDATE OR I WILL LITERALLY GO CRAZY!
More than usual I mean
~~
ygisheree chapter 1 . 5/16
Kate Snape21 chapter 6 . 4/5
please please update soon! i want to find out how the Weasley family will react and what everyone else will do when school returns :) i love this story so far and would love to read more :)
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 6 . 10/20/2015
You haven't updated in a long time.
I hope you haven't abandoned this story :(
countrylovinfangirl chapter 6 . 6/4/2015
Amazing! I love it a lot! Please continue soon!
BookLover21340 chapter 6 . 5/24/2015
yaoichallenge21 chapter 6 . 3/3/2015
Wow, this is an amazing story and extremely interesting. I cant wait for the next update. :)
AsorenRM chapter 6 . 2/26/2015
Even though it's been about three years since you updated, I must say, I want more. The combinations of fluff and angst are in right proportions and the vitality of the situation along with how it is coped with by Harry and Draco surprise, yet indulge me. The realness and actuality of it all blows my mind! If you could do one thing this year, please make it be an update. I would really love to read where you take this under the current circumstances.
Asoren OUT!
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 4 . 1/24/2015
A three headed snake is a very interesting addition to the story, one that I've never read in a story before.
angeleyes1984 chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
has the story been abandoned
SerpensPrincess chapter 6 . 12/26/2014
Awww i love this fic cant wait for more and please tell me wt draco was saying about the malfoys was real
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 5 . 12/16/2014