Reviews for A Tale Of Unconditional Love
angeleyes1984 chapter 5 . 1/23
Kinda thinking its abandoned
Anonymous chapter 6 . 12/20/2020
THIS IS AWESOME! IS THERE GOING TO BE MORE CHAPTERS? CAUSE THE LAST TIME THIS WAS UPDATED IT WAS 2012 AND IT'S 2020(ALSO 2021).
Yours smutily,
Anonymous
SpanishRiotVal chapter 5 . 11/25/2020
Homosexuality
is
okay
There are millions of orphan babies who don't have parents, like myself. (I'm not a bby anymore, lol)
They need papas and dad's, mama's and mom's.
And heteroromantic people, like me and my intended.
Babies need parents too.
oh btw there was a woman who had a baby and the baby was adopted but then the woman had sex with another guy and had another baby and that babe was adopted too then she had sex with two more guys and kept making babies, do you not know what a condom is bitch?
BenAshley2003 chapter 6 . 6/26/2020
please upload more soon.
richterri chapter 6 . 5/23/2020
Please continue to write this story
Guest chapter 6 . 1/12/2020
Amazing...wonderful...incredible...precious... ITS JUST TOO GOOD THAT THERE AREN'T ENOUGH WORDS THAT I CAN THINK OF RIGHT NOW TO DESCRIBE HOW GOOD THIS STORY IS
richterri chapter 4 . 10/15/2019
Please tell that you will continue to write this story, I just began reading it and I am falling in love with it
Brooklyn chapter 6 . 7/20/2019
Hi, I love this fanfiction, and while I see little hope of you returning, are you going to continue this? It is absolutely amaZhang!
Beccann chapter 1 . 4/24/2017
It's year not grade
Isabell3 chapter 6 . 9/6/2016
please update this . it is really Good and i really want to know how it Will go when Harry tells Ron
Guest chapter 6 . 7/15/2016
Ok, this was updated in 2012

...

It's now 2016
Unless u have died or are going through some serious shit (and if you are I'm sorry) then I see no reason why one of the best stories I have ever read is not finished by now. Did you abandon it? If so please put a notice up so people stop bothering you with reviews like this. If not THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER AND I LOVE EVERYTHING AND NEED AN UPDATE OR I WILL LITERALLY GO CRAZY!
More than usual I mean
~~
ygisheree chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
Kate Snape21 chapter 6 . 4/5/2016
please please update soon! i want to find out how the Weasley family will react and what everyone else will do when school returns :) i love this story so far and would love to read more :)
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 6 . 10/20/2015
You haven't updated in a long time.
I hope you haven't abandoned this story :(
countrylovinfangirl chapter 6 . 6/4/2015
Amazing! I love it a lot! Please continue soon!