Reviews for Miranda and the Manticore
WishIHadAnAccount chapter 8 . 7/16/2011
AWESOME! Keep writing! Go Furuba!
XIII-Jinx-XIII chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
I know what you mean with the kangaroo thing. I live in canada and even some people just across the border in the u.s.a. (even though there weather isn't much different from ours) still think it snows year round, we live in igloos and ride to work on dog sleds. Although it's kinda funny to see how many believe that we park our cars at the boarder and hop on dog sleds. Good thing we know how to make fun of ourselves, eh? (btw, i never say 'eh') -
AnYtHiNgBuTtYpIcAl chapter 8 . 8/12/2010
Lol, poor Kyo! I think you are an awesome author, and it's really cool how you managed to fit Fruits Basket (My favorite manga) with Harry Potter! (My favorite book series)
AnYtHiNgBuTtYpIcAl chapter 5 . 8/12/2010
Yes! Kyo-chan is here, my one true love!
Sammmmm chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
WHOA. THIS IS REALLLLLLLLLLY GOOD!

Excuse my caps lock for being on up there :3. But it's REALLY good!
11Renee11 chapter 8 . 5/15/2010
yaaaay! :) I've missed this story:) But I get what you mean...writer's block is terrible:( I'm glad you did update, though- this was a good chapter:D Can't wait for the next one! :D It's going to be so much fun to see Tohru try and learn English:D haha:D
Konekoko chapter 7 . 5/14/2010
This is amazing! You were right. I don't have an account :'l But thanks for noticing me :) I am surprised this is your first fanfic. It is really good. I like the details you include. Um, do you think you could avoid the swearing?

Thanks for reading my review :)
Konekoko chapter 7 . 4/24/2010
XD I like it, especially how in the last chapter, Yuki couldn't get his rat off him! XD I look forward to reading more :)
11Renee11 chapter 2 . 3/10/2010
haha:) If I repost Genevieve sometime this week, will you promise to review? ;)

You know what...I think I just might continue that story. Hmm...well, thank you for not judging me too harshly on my inability to work with technology:) It's very kind of you :D
11Renee11 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Ok- feeling stupid right now:) I'm new on fanfiction, so I don't really know how to reply to your reply of my review...so I'm just replying via yet another review:)

Anyway, now that my issues with technology have been made known...

About poor Genevieve.

I don't know what happened, really. I guess I didn't think anybody was reading about my poor friend:( she was getting kind of depressed, so I *sniff* deleted her. Do you think I should have continued with the story? Hmm...

Setting mine and Faye's issues aside, I want to let you know that your story's going great so far, and I am eagerly awaiting another update:) It will be wonderful, I just know it! :D
11Renee11 chapter 7 . 3/6/2010
O...dramatic! What will Miranda do next? :) I think you've got Professor McGonagall pretty well in character...only, she doesn't generally call her students by their first names. Other than that, good job! It's a pretty short chapter though...more updates coming soon? I can't wait!
11Renee11 chapter 6 . 2/27/2010
Please continue! This is a wonderful story so far and I can't wait to see what happens next. Please keep writing! I love Miranda. She's so socially awkward, being in a new school and all, and being such a natural at potions getting her even more attention...I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep it up! :)
InuOniShi chapter 6 . 1/17/2010
Continuing with the classes would be nice. Just skipping to the end wouldn't show how everything works together and it could leave some confusion. But whatever works best for you is good.

I really enjoy this story thou I normally can't stand first person, but this one, I really like!

Keep up the great work. I look forward to more chapters to come :D
bookluvrxoxo chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
YAY!

THEY HAVE ARRIVED!

now all you need to do is UPDATE!
Lysi chapter 5 . 11/8/2009
Love this chapter. You've done all the characters very well - I like reading your original characters because they're funny, well-written, and rounded out, not just your typical

"flat" characters. Also, I can't wait to read more about the Furuba kids. :) I'm glad you updated! Keep writing!

Lysi