Reviews for Tense & Release
AZSeaOtter chapter 20 . 7/23
Great story! Loved the ending! Thanks for sharing!
AZSeaOtter chapter 10 . 7/22
Haahaahaa, that was awesome!
AZSeaOtter chapter 9 . 7/22
Wow, that was hot! :D
AZSeaOtter chapter 8 . 3/14
Another great date! As cold as outer space is...it was certainly hot in there! :O
AZSeaOtter chapter 6 . 3/14
That was an awesome first date...I'm so glad he decided to leave the bar.
AZSeaOtter chapter 5 . 3/14
I'm really enjoying this story! The funny part is while reading Eric's POV and now definitely with Sookie's POV I truly believe Sookie to be a Libra. Especially, once she offered a "balanced" dating deal; I about lost it with laughter. Her personality in this fic just screams Libra. Trying to see the good in all people, trying to fix them, even at her own expense; yep Libra...wait until Eric pushes her too far and those scales become unbalanced. Eric won't know what hit him...all's fair in love and war. ;-)
AZSeaOtter chapter 4 . 3/14
Amelia cracks me up. When asking Sookie out...Eric should have said, to have a drink and just hang out, not a date. He'll be at work, that's NOT a date. I wonder how he would feel if she said, "Hey, come to my experienced yoga class, for a date..." Men, they're clueless sometimes. :D
AZSeaOtter chapter 3 . 3/14
Best Star Wars parody ever! But then again I really love Family Guy's. Eric...man-whore extraordinaire...lol.
AZSeaOtter chapter 2 . 3/14
Competitive Eric was a site! His character is very well written, love reading his POV.
AZSeaOtter chapter 1 . 3/14
Great beginning! Can't wait to continue reading.
MiniLover chapter 20 . 5/23/2015
What an wonderful story! So emotional! Your portrayal of these two had me rooting for them from the beginning. I felt all of the attraction, frustration, discovery, silliness, hesitation and love these two went through. Beautiful written characters, settings and dialogue! Amazing!
MiniLover chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
Awesome first chapter! I would love to see Eric dressed for yoga! Yummm!
Fanficescape chapter 20 . 5/25/2014
I really enjoyed your story! Thank you for sharing your talent.
Nicolle1977 chapter 20 . 4/10/2014
It was absolutely a great ride, such a sweet story. It's a nice change from all the angst filled stories out there which are fun too. Thanks for writing.
cros chapter 20 . 1/25/2014
Loved your story! Very sweet-I am a fan of the slow burn so this was great!
1,249 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »