Reviews for Come, Natsuki, The Game is Afoot
PandorasTube chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Very good yet again. So is this the sequel of Elementary or a side story... i guess sequel actually O.o

Anyway loved it, lookin forward to your next chapter XD much thanks
ALEXISSA2 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Quite an interesting start.

I can easily picture Shizuru as a detective in her thinking mode. lol

I hope you'll update more soon, thanks!
For Spite chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Well, it's a good start, what with Natsuki's backstory being hinted at, Shiz/Nat vibes increased but not so much as to feel rushed, and Natsuki's rough edges still being apparent. It's enjoyable that you don't just start your AU with people in character but develop them at a nice pace- progress is made but not instantaneously.
RadiantBeam chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
So yeah, technically I should be working on my paper right now but I remembered how you mentioned you'd have this chapter up today, and I figured I'd check it out since I only have one page left to write for the paper.

Aw, Natsuki isn't a fan of ghosts? But she misses out on all the fun that comes with believing in them! As it is, it just cracks me up to see how Shizuru has Natsuki completely wrapped around her finger; it's very sweet and funny at the same time, and I like how Natsuki can't quite figure out WHY she feels so guilty about blowing up at Shizuru. Oh, Natsuki, Natsuki...

Thanks for the shout-out, BTW.

All right, off to finish my rough draft... for real this time.

See you next chapter!
MissIzzyB chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
And the story continues... I'm really impressed, the Sherlock-flair is well captured without neglecting the special Shizuru/Natsuki-vibe. Thanks for a wonderful new chapter!
Salnar chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
You know I love it ;)
Kuma Kuma chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Hooray! Another wonderful mystery staring my favorite ladies. I can't wait to find out more about each investigation and whether the two will tie into one another in some manner.
Alric Severin chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
I really enjoyed reading this chapter and the first fic. too...

hope you can update soon I'll be waiting and it's good to see a new light for shizuru..thanks for the fic. by the way!
XShinigamiRuinX chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
heey good story verry nice ineed laurel is my friends name soo that was interesting and ghosts are cool too! keep it up plz or ill steal ur soul
IcarusFalling chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
I'm really glad you decided to keep on writing this little series. Perhaps it'll become like your Vivio-centric stories from MGLN? Anyway, on to the review!

I like how you continued the theme of Natsuki playing Watson to Shizuru's Holmes. It gives an interesting feel to it, made all the better by the fact that you have starting on Natsuki's mystery. You also keep everyone in character, which I'm sure I mentioned last time, and which is refreshing considering all the other badly written AUs out there. I can't wait to see what happens next chapter!
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10