Reviews for Come, Natsuki, The Game is Afoot
shanejayell chapter 9 . 11/10/2009
Very nice!

Looking forward to the next bit.
PandorasTube chapter 9 . 11/10/2009
Amazing ending! Greatly anticipating the next installment XD Well erm take care? And thanks for your hard work haha
MissIzzyB chapter 9 . 11/10/2009
Yay! So ends the second story (nice chapter by the way). Can't wait for the next one to come up!
MissGardenia chapter 9 . 11/10/2009
Hee...it's fun seeing a story where we get to see Shizuru making an impact on Natsuki*. I really do like the dynamic you've got going on with this one.

*It can be argued that, from a meta-perspective, the character developments from the end of MH carry on to MO. A Natsuki as Headmaster is after 3-5 years of Shizuru's tender care. ;)
SulliMike23 chapter 9 . 11/10/2009
Another story well written. But I can't help but wonder if these two will ever get together despite the times they live in.
Sora-Hikari chapter 9 . 11/10/2009
Aw this is the end of this one? Was hoping to see more into Natsuki's story but I suppose that's to come :) I should be less hasty. Well done! so entertaining to read I look forward to more.
Dragonkyuubi101 im lazy chapter 9 . 11/10/2009
yay! new chappie! I can't wait for the shiznat! and the plot line so far is keeping me fully satiated! thank you very much!
Alric Severin chapter 9 . 11/10/2009
nice can't wait for the next story...really liked shizuru as holmes, the role seems natural for her..especially during Mai Hime..
tranche chapter 9 . 11/10/2009
Reading your stories is like reading a real book. Thank you! Can't wait for future stories.
gurjhime chapter 8 . 11/5/2009
very interesting turn of events! now i am very excited to read more about natsuki's own 'affair' lol thanks for the update!
kurakami chapter 8 . 11/4/2009
Wow the denouement really took me by surprise. Warburton manor is indeed a dark and gloomy place with horrible secrets hidden within it's walls. Love how Shizuru handles Natsuki at the end teasing her out of her own dark thoughts. Great update!
Ahsirk chapter 8 . 11/4/2009
Wow, just wow. Didn't see that one coming, but then again I'm not the observant type.

Awesome conclusion to the case. And I love the wordplay Shizuru pulled on Natsuki at the end. heh Natsuki's affair.
BioDragon chapter 8 . 11/4/2009
Nicely done, this chapter was very interesting and the confrontation with the Colonel and Dashiell was handled extremely well :D
RadiantBeam chapter 8 . 11/4/2009
I haven't forgotten about this story yet!

Had to play some catch up because I lost touch with things due to schoolwork, but I'm pleased to know my hunch about Dashiell was correct. I have to give him props, too; I don't think I could have been that calmly calculating if the person I loved had been murdered!

But then, his plan makes a lot of sense. He knew it was his word against Warburton's, and that he wouldn't be able to win in that sense. So he calmly, slowly worked the man's sanity, and then allowed Shizuru and Natsuki to come along and finish the job for him. Very clever, very cunning. Here's hoping he finds some peace of his own, he certainly deserves it.

I also liked the touch of Shizuru knowing she was being used and still going along with it. It's something she'd definitely do, and the way she explained it to Natsuki, it made a lot of sense. I don't know why, but to me this whole chapter sort of had a bittersweet feeling to it, and Shizuru's explaination just added to that.

Watch yourself, Natsuki, methinks you're becoming just a little too fond of Shizuru lately, eh? .

Update soon!