Reviews for Nighty Night Allen
Arceus the Creator chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
this one was cute and sad all at the same time.
The Puppeteer Master chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Aww i love Allen and Mana stories.
Jenaminya chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Aww, Allen calling Mana as father 3 He's just so cute! But Mana really haven't good choices to bedtime stories..

-Jen
PWNsomeness chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Aww... Allen! It was nice. And it's fine with the bedtime story thing. It was better than any that I could come up with. XD
Aki no hikari chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Aw...

ok, now that I took that out of my system XD, I love your Mana & Allen fic.
WhimsicalHeart chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I liked it :) it's very cute but in retrospect that was not the best story for mana to tell.
allPod chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Aww... That was heart-warming. It's nice to read that Mana really does love Allen, regardless of what recent (Not really recent, I guess. It's been like months... Stupid hiatus) chapters imply.

Nicholas was a nice touch. Lovely bedtime story.
TunaSFX chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I really LURV these 1 shots they are so cute
14th Noah chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Aw, I think it was awesome that Mana told his brother's story to Allen as a bedtime story. And Mana's reaction to being called Father was priceless.
PeanutAngel chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
*sobs* That was so cute! I loved the short little bedtime story, and I think it was just too adorable that Allen called Mana 'father' at the end. Another wonderful DGM one-shot from you!

Keep doing what ya love!

-PeanutAngel
mysticwolf1896 chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
aww, so sweet! little allen offering to buy an ice cream for mana. that was adorable. i really enjoyed reading this little one shot and i think that you did a good job with it. i love your stories so much. keep up the good work. ja ne

wolfie-chan
Eriisu-April chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Aww, this set of one-shots continues to keep me warm and fuzzy. I love all the details, though I suppose it can be wordy sometimes... I can't think of any way to change it either, though :)