Reviews for Vigoratus Meus Animus
skyhopper chapter 14 . 3/15/2014
Hi there! I actually just tuned in :) but I am happy to hear youre back to updating this story. It's really good! Take care!

Sky
Chibi-akuma-no-kage chapter 14 . 2/18/2014
Hello. So i just wanted to say I really love your story. I started reading it when you first started posting it years ago but i kinda fell out of the fandom and i forgot to put it in my favourites. I just recently got back into the fandom and this is one of the stories that was stuck in my head that I had to find. Well i finally found it and Im glad I did. The last chapter I had read was chapter 7 so Im glad that there was more story and I really liked where it seems your taking the story. I love the addition of Carlisle sisters. I hope one day you find your inspiration to finish this story but if not thank you anyways.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/10/2013
U need to finish this it is all a mess at the moment !
mysticalforces chapter 14 . 11/21/2012
I just read all the chapters of this story...and wow. I absolutely am in LOVE with it! I love the idea of Esme/Carlisle falling in love while shes in highschool and he's older. I just love those kinds of stories for some reason lol. I really hope you update this soon, I think its awesome!
CaptainSwan2012 chapter 14 . 10/20/2012
Ahhh rose abd emmet found out ! PLEASE CONTINUE ! God i was hoping everyone would find out befor the 14th chapter please updat please please please please please please !
Natalia Valerie Cullen chapter 13 . 7/14/2012
Please continue this. Im begging you! I really love this story. It is a wonderful and also thank you for sharing this to us. Please update.
Natalia Valerie Cullen chapter 14 . 7/1/2012
Please continue this I'm begging you! ) This story is great! Thanks for sharing this to us. D
GeeklyChic95 chapter 14 . 4/1/2012
*Like A Child's Face* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..Ezzy Is In Trouble! *End*

Love Your Story Please Update Soon :) New Reader By The Way I'M Piper :)

-Piper 3
MilkshakeKimxx chapter 14 . 3/23/2012
OMG! THIS STORY IS A_MA_ZING 3 I beg of you to add more :D x
usagiharuka chapter 14 . 3/11/2012
Glad Edward i no her side. Weird how the world is so small can't wait to see how Esme gets herself out of this mess. maybe she will get reunited with her son.
HollyShannenForever chapter 14 . 3/9/2012
uh...oh...she never told Rosalie about Carlisle...aaaah! can't wait for the next one!
HollyShannenForever chapter 13 . 3/9/2012
aw man i hate Tanya! Carlisle's so romantic in saying he'll be with Esme no matter what!
HollyShannenForever chapter 11 . 3/9/2012
aww, im glad Rosalie decided to keep her baby!
HollyShannenForever chapter 10 . 3/9/2012
that was really hot!
HollyShannenForever chapter 9 . 3/9/2012
aw man now Rosalie's pregnant!