Reviews for Growing Up Beside You
KTxx chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Amazed yet confused at the same time. I love Perry's part the best, yet I have no idea why. It was all great. Loved it:)
TheSameFatalFlaw chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I remember getting the email alert for this, but was doing something at the time so didn't read it straight away. With going back to Uni and being unexpectedly smacked around the face with homework (Homework... at university! Maniacs!), I completely forgot to read this.

My favourite of these was the one with Dr Cox and Paige, which was very well done. They never really got too deep into how Paige became a Christian in the show. I like your version, very believable.

My least favourite was Elliot contemplating suicide. Not that you wrote it horribly or anything. Just the idea of that always freaked me out, and I remember being really shocked when Elliot blurted that out in that terribly boring episode.

Anyway, good job on these. Will there be a MSEL update soon? Although, I can't really ask for updates, can I lol?
KHwhitelion chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
:D These were nice!

I'm not gonna lie, I love the fifth one the best. I'm not sure what kind of vibe you were trying to give, but I love the fact you focused on Paige and her faith. That it's what kept her strong :D

I'm a Christian myself, and whether you all think so or not, having faith really does keep you from falling in when things seem really bad.

So thank you for that little drabble.
Bells of Tomorrow chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Good job here! Oddly enough, I was in the mood for some drabbles, so it was nice to find them here. :) Anyway, I enjoyed all of them, but I especially enjoyed the call back to "My Fishbowl" concerning Elliot; how that personal demon of hers has been there since childhood. And I definitely enjoyed the last one as well. I think it's something Perry would definitely do - protect what innocence Paige has left. (Reminded me of when he protected Elliot's innocence by apologizing to Sam, which I also really liked) Anyway, nice work! I enjoyed all of these. :)

P.S. - "Honestly, it's annoyed the hell out of me not being able to write. I've been experiencing withdrawl symptoms." Me too, me too. It's good that you're making time for yourself to be able to write again though. And I hope you feel better soon! :)