Reviews for Boulevard Of Broken Dreams
Lexy chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Sam * grabbing his arm* Sammy listen to me * pulling him into a hug* this is not your fault and as much as Dean want's to think it is it's not his fault either, you were both just doing what you thought was right, and no matter what Dean or Bobby say they'll always love you and they're still family cause family isn't always just blood. Dean'll come around, but you need to give him some time he's dealing with his own guilt and his worry for you and he's jut got a lot on his shoulders too so give him a bit, but Sam he still loves you, he always will
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I wondered if Bobby was possessed when he first said that to Sam.
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
YAY I ADORE Green Day! Thank you for using that song. Def one of my favorites! Excellent job! I remember when Bobby told Sammy to "lose my number" I actually cried. I was never so happy to see that somebody was possesed. I know that wasn't the end of t but I was glad that at least Sammy still had the man who was so much like a father. That at least Bobby hadn't turned his back on Sammy.
Ani101 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
hey this is beautiful i nearly cried for Sam...well done!

Ani
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Totally love this song (though the version 'Boulevard of Broken Songs is so much more awesomer!) This was really fitting, as well. This was an awesome episode, and this was an awesome story to fit it.
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Freakin' awesome sis! I love your imagery and diving into Sam's feelings. the song suits perfectly. Exactly what I would have seen. Great, beautiful words and emotions strung together perfectly. LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Great dive into Sammy's thought processes! It really shattered my heart to see Sam's reaction to both Bobby's and Dean's words. If Bobby hadn't immediately before absolved Sammy, I think Sam would have put an end to himself after Dean's open rejection.

Sam made some horrible mistakes, no doubt about that, be he is willing to atone and most of all (and that's one thing I truly admire about him) he doesn't deceive anybody to get their forgiveness, he throws it all in the open, bares himself completely without any half-trouths or such, and then hopes that on knowing pretty much everything they are willing to still consider him family.

And JP honestly provided such an awesome performance at looking like an abused dog at Bobby and Dean's words of repulsion, the sagging shoulders, the impossibly small steps when he turned around...

Fine tag.
Lilithakaducky chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
I loved this tag. I really felt bad for Sam in that episode and thought it a good lesson to those who think Jared a bad actor. He doesn't have the face to pull off goofy like Jensen, true but there is so much emotion he can bring true with just his eyes. The desolation, despair, guilt was so clear in him, not many could have pulled that off. Sam's angst is so much touching than Dean's.

I get that Dean is angry at Sam and probably not for raising Lucifer but for lying to him and chosing Ruby over him, but to be honest, Dean wasn't really suppoortive and did his best to order the desperatly independand Sam around. He should know, since John, that that doesn't work with Sam. Besides, he did say that Sam was acting like an addict couldn't help himself. I'm sure Sam would have told him if he'd thought that Dean would at least consider his POV. And voice message, anyone?:-P

I hope they'll resolve something in our favor in the show and we don't have to count on fanfics alone. Even if it's as great as yours.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Awesome oneshot my friend. I think what saddens me about this one the most, is to know that Sammy wishes he had never been born, or that Dean hadn't made that deal and just let him die in Cold Oka...that right there tells you the depths of his despair.

But, at least Dean didn't drive off without him and maybe there is still hope...only time will tell.
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Good job, I was hoping someone would do this. Loved it. Denise
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
aww! poor sammy! he's really trying.. but he's got a long road ahead..
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
wow that was super amazing. So powerful. I have the chills right now. I can't wait to see how this all plays out. Awesome stuff.
supernatfem76 chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
I really enjoyed your tag to Sympathy for the Devil. Boulevard of Broken Dreams is one of my favorite Green Day songs and it was so appropriate for this tag. I liked the setup of your tag with the song mixed with Sam's feelings. I think you really captured how Sam was feeling about Bobby's words and Dean's confession. Very well written tag! Another phenomenal writing job!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
A least Bobby's words to Sam were the demon's when he was possessed and he later told Sam they weren't his words but Dean's were heartfelt, telling his little brother exactly how he felt. But Dean didn't drive off at the end of the epi and maybe now he has got the words off his chest they can tentatively begin to rebuild their relationship. They are both going to need each other in this coming war.
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
They WILL always be brothers!

A lot of people have ridiculed Dean for walking away or said that they understand why Dean walked away...having read some posts on other sites I'd expected to see Dean completely leaving Sam, but he didn't - he waited! It gives me hope!

Great tag! As always!