Reviews for Still Breathing
Fractalord chapter 1 . 1/10
Actually, it's Maddux.
Amy M chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I loved it! Please write more!
reader300 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
wow poor zoe...but very well written! I really loved/hoped for Paula/steve to happen, but we'll never know I guess. I miss this show...sigh. (sorry about the ramble) But anyway, great job on the writing, interesting take on the death
IronQueen chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Totally agree about Paula/Steven... it's weird because they seem like two of the most unlikeliest characters to get together, yet at the same time it's also obvious that there's something going on between them. I have no idea myself how I would actually write a progression in their relationship, I would find that pretty tough to do because of the weird/improbable factor, but yet I really think they would have eventually coupled up.
Gem6 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Oh my goodness..how sad!

I'm pretty new to Defying Gravity having first caught it at ep 5 but I'm chuffed to find theres fic for it :D
JTF2 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
WOW! loved it! poor donner and zoe and well, everyone! i definatley think Paula and Steven have something going on i just dont know what... again i loved it! :):)
PurpleYin chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Great to see a little more Steve/Puala fic - enjoyed it.
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Good story - but did you have to kill off Donner? LOL! I agree that Paula and Steve have some kind of weird thing going on and hope we get to see it explored on the show - if TPTB keep it around, that is!
jojobevco chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Yes, other than Donner/Zoe it's the only paring that makes sense, please consider continuing this story, or doing another one about this paring
Swamp Fairy chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
AW! too cute! poor all of them, aww. that would be so sad! and paulaxsteven are by far the cutest couple on that ship :-) love their, as you put it, 'weird chemistry.' but you know, we're never going to see it blossom into anything more because THIS SHOW IS CANCELLED. and ABC isnt even going to air the rest of the season. i think a canadian tv station is, but that means it probably wont get to hulu... IT HAD BETTER REACH ITUNES.