Reviews for Time Travel and Sandwiches
trekkifulron chapter 16 . 5/13/2014
This is really good. If you do finish it go for a better ending than the original the ending was too depressing.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/14/2014
I don't know how to tell you what a big fan I am of this story, my sister descovered it and read it to me when I was sick and I have been obsessed ever sense. Pete is so much like me that our only difference is that I am a girl so I feel like in a way I get to read about what I would be like as a boy so thanks for giving life to that, hope it doesn't sound weird ;) as it is I do have a big crush on Pete and I rarely crush so thanks for that too. Big fan of Shakespere as an actor and I love how you weave all these threads together so masterfully. Incredible work and I am your devoted fan for life :) 3
Cheers! -River
Guest chapter 16 . 10/26/2013
This is sad, very sad and quite confusing, but also a bit beautiful. The semi-disjointed quality of the different chapters, though possibly unintended, adds to the overall sense of time passing, as though you're getting little glimpses into the lives of the characters even as their outlook and world view chandes.
Very goog writing, thank you.
nita100 chapter 16 . 10/20/2013
That was a fun chapter!
nita100 chapter 15 . 10/20/2013
I'm still wondering why he's not allowed..
nita100 chapter 12 . 10/20/2013
nita100 chapter 6 . 10/20/2013
Ahh! My head hurts! You wirte beautifully.
12, then 35?! really!? You have to give us more! ... please :) *bats eyelashes*
nita100 chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
nag tagalog si ate Linda!
nita100 chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
I'm glad Henry met him :) .. more please!
nita100 chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
The tone of the story as like a perfect sequel of TTW! Great writing!
but wait..
Not married?! WHY? aaahhh!
nita100 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
This is cute!
I feel another heartache coming.. hope this ends well..
Lolita chapter 16 . 6/7/2013
Brilliant sroryline. I do think that if they ever had a sequel to 'The Time Travellers Wife' it would be this. Or at least in the same context. I hope that you will continue writting despite time opposing you because this story deserves to end beautifully,even if it ends the same way its original did. Bravo.
coolsub chapter 16 . 3/18/2013
You have captured the essence of the Time Traveler's Wife, as well as my interest in your characters! I know it's been a while since your last update, but please, if you can find the time, update again. I would love to find out more. You can't just leave us hanging here! You say the story is in your head, but that doesn't help the poor folk like me who are not in your head with you!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
write more please
anonymous chapter 16 . 8/15/2012
I'm so glad you updated again! I've been waiting for such a long time, and truth be told, kind of forgot about this story. Therefore, I just reread it. I also forgot how good it is! The emotions are portrayed so well. I looked up "The Letter" from Billy Elliot and as I read that chapter, I listened to it. It fit the chapter so well. Such a wonderful story. Please update soon!