Reviews for Time Travel and Sandwiches
hsong2014 chapter 16 . 10/24/2016
Hello! Please please please finish the story! If you can't finish the story at least give us the ending! We want to know what happend to Alba!
Andy chapter 16 . 8/29/2016
Please tell us what happned to Alba please please please.
Andy chapter 16 . 8/29/2016
This is really good! Please don't stop writing. Update please!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/29/2016
This is very emotional...
Andrew chapter 11 . 8/29/2016
So much suspense! This is really good, I think it is worthy to be a sequel to the original!
trekkifulron chapter 16 . 5/13/2014
This is really good. If you do finish it go for a better ending than the original the ending was too depressing.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/14/2014
I don't know how to tell you what a big fan I am of this story, my sister descovered it and read it to me when I was sick and I have been obsessed ever sense. Pete is so much like me that our only difference is that I am a girl so I feel like in a way I get to read about what I would be like as a boy so thanks for giving life to that, hope it doesn't sound weird ;) as it is I do have a big crush on Pete and I rarely crush so thanks for that too. Big fan of Shakespere as an actor and I love how you weave all these threads together so masterfully. Incredible work and I am your devoted fan for life :) 3
Cheers! -River
Guest chapter 16 . 10/26/2013
This is sad, very sad and quite confusing, but also a bit beautiful. The semi-disjointed quality of the different chapters, though possibly unintended, adds to the overall sense of time passing, as though you're getting little glimpses into the lives of the characters even as their outlook and world view chandes.
Very goog writing, thank you.
nita100 chapter 16 . 10/20/2013
That was a fun chapter!
nita100 chapter 15 . 10/20/2013
Pt2?
I'm still wondering why he's not allowed..
nita100 chapter 12 . 10/20/2013
Beautiful.
nita100 chapter 6 . 10/20/2013
Ahh! My head hurts! You wirte beautifully.
12, then 35?! really!? You have to give us more! ... please :) *bats eyelashes*
nita100 chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
nag tagalog si ate Linda!
nita100 chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
I'm glad Henry met him :) .. more please!
nita100 chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
The tone of the story as like a perfect sequel of TTW! Great writing!
but wait..
Not married?! WHY? aaahhh!