Reviews for School Blues
RikuDai chapter 18 . 12/10/2015
aaaaawwwww absolutely loved this story 3
Luvhina chapter 18 . 11/6/2015
Hello, I read two of your Sasuhina stories so far and I'm on to the last one. I just have to say that you have a wonderful, amazing talent in story telling. I hope and wish that you would write some more! I really love both your story so far and I can honestly say that they have left an in print on me... Please,.Please if you are still able, we would truly await another and possibly more stories from you. I think it's truly safe to say and not presumptuous of me that I'm not the only one. :-)
DUH BOMB chapter 18 . 8/3/2015
What a story! This was a interesting and wonderful Sasuhina fanfic
hinatafan chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Well that was different but its a good thing.
C3siah chapter 18 . 10/27/2014
Maravillosa! Super gran historia. Everybody should read it!
Fushigi Doll chapter 18 . 7/19/2014
"Maybe she just needed a jerk to yank her out of her cocoon"

The last sentence sent me into fits of laughter. It was just pure GOLD! I loved the story of the White-haired Maiden (kind of like Romeo and Juliet, really, but on a whole new and mature level). Hinata's confession was breathtaking. The chapter started to be depressing with Sasuke's departure but when Hinata re-enacted the shoe throwing and the shower of letters, it just made my throat constrict and tears almost escaped my eyes. I was also amazed by the revelation of Itachi being the cat adoptor and Sasuke the cat savior (no wonder Itachi's suite was named Cheshire Cat). It's just a little sad they both died in the crash and Hinata didn't know but it's all the more sufficient and satisfying for me that way. I loved the way you ended the story with Neji's POV. It was simply perfect and I really enjoyed every aspect of it. I understand Neji's feelings of wanting to get back at Naruto for, not only the hot pot incident (which never failed to make me laugh, btw. I still couldn't get over how Naruto poured everything into the soup Neji had "slaved over for hours"), but also for (in a sense) toying with Hinata's feelings. I mean, it's a pleasant surprise to know Naruto was actually clever enough to be that observant and he does things for Sasuke without the said person's knowledge, but it just doesn't sit right with me for him to do that even though I could understand where he's coming from and his intentions are well.

But, anyway, all is well and this story was such a beautiful read. I'm glad I decided to give this a shot (because it lacked summary, I hesitated. But I love you for making Mutsuki your profile pic ;D) Thank you so much for sharing this, I really enjoyed everything.
ElvenMuggle chapter 18 . 6/22/2014
I had a blast reading this. It's not easy finding a good high school AU but this one is damn near perfect. Thanks so much for writing it! I loved every word of it. :)
kawena85 chapter 18 . 4/13/2014
Really cute story. I enjoyed it a lot! An epilogue would be icing on the cake!
aurora0914 chapter 17 . 8/9/2013
Id love to be a beta
aurora0914 chapter 18 . 8/9/2013
MLeggyLeaf chapter 18 . 8/4/2013
That. Is . The. Cutest sasuhina ever!
My fave part is the shoes-throwing part!
Yay! Go hinata!
And the ending is uniue. Written in neji pov. Hahah nice!
MLeggyLeaf chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
Lol. Thaat's it. Sasuke is creeeeepy
kandita chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
Wth is up with this stalker...he's crazy
kandita chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
Wait a minute did he took Hinata tie or...
kandita chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Wow! Sasuke got guts...and lots of it...Hinata need some spine to kick his ass