Reviews for The Lost Child 2
supersaiyaman chapter 21 . 11/29/2014
wow what a twist i wonder if gohan can deafet the androids and cell whene they pop up.
supersaiyaman chapter 19 . 11/29/2014
i hope that junior will figure things out soon
supersaiyaman chapter 14 . 11/29/2014
wow goku can be very dense cant he except that gohan is gone and in his place is junior.i wonder were gohan will go now.
supersaiyaman chapter 3 . 11/29/2014
i hop junior dosnt leave earth. he is a worrior he dosnt belong in school as we know it.
DBZfanLou chapter 21 . 3/25/2014
Really good, please continue
YuugiYY chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
Big Brother Big Sister program? awesome. thank you for including that
janzen222 chapter 21 . 9/6/2012
i love this series :) but how could you kill vegata and goku :( well i lok forward to your update
ddspeed2000 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I've never read this story before but I wanted to tell you that a group of people put this story and many other peoples' in a community called

" The Bad, the Worse and the just plain Ugly. "

I'm telling everyone whose story is in here because I think its rude what these people are doing and saying about these stories.
Majin Ariana chapter 21 . 6/23/2012
Well...since Vegeta and Piccolo and Goku etc. are dead... I expect you to somehow still include them in the story...

Will Gohan use the time machine? I know that in the original series it happened when Trunks was already older but maybe they could somehow use the time machine and make it to an alternate timeline, like the orignal one. That way you could still include Vegeta and such.

I'm not completely sure about it because it might not fit your story but I would like to see how to pans out.

Can't wait for part 3!

Majin Ariana
What chapter 19 . 6/3/2012
Why is krillin wise
Majin Ariana chapter 19 . 6/3/2012
I highly appreciated this chapter, it was longer, better and seemed less rushed. If I have any suggestions to improve the last chapter I will immediately tell you.

I wonder what conclusion Junior/Gohan will come to when it boils down to exactly WHO he is?

I guess I'll find out in your later chapters.

Majin Ariana
Majin Ariana chapter 18 . 6/1/2012
Alright...I am BEGGING you to get out a longer and better chapter out FAST.

I really like this story...
vegeta protector539 chapter 17 . 5/16/2012
Update this soon or i will kill youwith my final shine attack! Raaah! Turns intio super saiyan 4
vegeta protetor 539 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Best story ever but i ask that gohan does not date anyone in this story and that he becomes mote like a saiyan and trains trunks in future stories
vegeta protector539 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Awesome story dont let junior go back to being gohan goku and chi-chi dont deserve him and i ask you to make a new move for gohan called the galick kamehameha