Reviews for Shattered Wings
Guest chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
YES YES YES! THAT IS AWESOME! 200 POINTS! YAYZ! * brain*: I NEED MOOOOOORRRRREEEE! FEED ME!
*me*: I think my brain is trying to say... SEQUEL!
*Jack of blades walks in*...*sing song tone*Larka, i told you not to leave Albion again.
*purrs seductively* now you must be punished.
Me: *blushes and looks afraid* gotta go! *runs as far and fast as possible in opposite direction*
Jack: *dissapears in red vortex* get back here. you cant escape.

MAKE A SEQUEL TO SAVE ME FROM JACK!
Pyre the Pyro chapter 6 . 2/20/2013
Tseng?
Pyre the Pyro chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
Can I have a hug chaos-sama?
Sorceress Rinoa Heartilly chapter 13 . 7/28/2010
Hi! I'm so sorry! I didn't know you updated a 13 chapter, I guess didn't told me, well, anyways, this chapter is great, great end! (Well I hope Vincent doesn't get in trouble anymore, hehe!) I love this story! Thank you for write it in fanfiction! Well See ya!

Tiryn chapter 13 . 6/25/2010
You should have a sequel for this story. Keep writing!
The Skorch chapter 13 . 6/2/2010
haha nice bonus chapter loved it :D cant wait for other stories :)
Spirit01 chapter 13 . 4/26/2010
i can understand how Tseng would feel that way towards Vincent but why end there! It feels like a cliffhanger and now i'll never know what the former turk and present turks will do! Awesome story none-the-less, i hope to read more in the future. :)
Shadow of the Forgotten Ones chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
just a guess but that dude who quoted poetry is Geneses. good story _
Sorceress Rinoa Heartilly chapter 12 . 4/17/2010
Hiya! What a nice end! I really like this story! You did nice work with it ;D! It was really nice that Lucrecia finally can rest in peace, hehe... Well I hope to find more stories likes this one from you, so see ya! Love Instant Ramen too! XD!

ZakuReno chapter 12 . 4/14/2010
I love the last dead trio scene most from this whole chap!
Spirit01 chapter 12 . 4/13/2010
awesome! i happy to know that lucrecia gets to finally move on in peace.
KaeChan98 chapter 12 . 4/13/2010
That was a good chapter! I liked the ending part where you had Angeal, Lucrecia, and Grimoire. I can imagine Angeal saying something like that.
KaeChan98 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I really like reading this, hope you can update sometime.
Sorceress Rinoa Heartilly chapter 11 . 2/19/2010
Hi! I was a good chapter! i like it! I wonder why is Caley hurt? And i hope Vincent it's okay... It was nice that Angeal, Caley's father, came to rescue her, that was really nice... I hope to see the next chapter, so good luck and see ya!

Astral Archer chapter 11 . 2/19/2010