Reviews for The Trials of Technology
Cheese Rice chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
so sweetttt 3 3 3
speadee chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
It was funny. Good job showing how rude and cliquey people have gotten with cell phones though in this story! It's hard to talk to people now because of cell phones.

However I thought the cell phone issue was exaggerated. The Dream Pair wouldn't continuously text for hours and not respond when someone has gone so far to get their attention. Besides, their parents would get mad. I guess it was necessary for the story and to show how people have become.
Mirror Of The Ocean chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Woah, when I first prompted you to do this fic I never imagined how awesome it would turn out. Seriously, you totally went over all of my expectations, which were mind you rather high since you're an awesome writer (and beta3) as it's.

Awesome! *thumbs up* :D
Vhii1217 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Cute! There's really a cell phone fever invasion nowadays, esp. among teenagers. It's imaginable to think that Fuji falls victim to that too. And Tezuka is jealous XD

It's a cute story :) Thank you for writing it
TheSightofYou chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Cute! Its so true rudest thing you can do to someone is texting while your with them.
jadeskye79 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
hee hee... This is really cute :) me like :)
Tora Macaw chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Ha,ha, this story reminds me a lot of my friends and their phones. With so many people wanting to talk via text or comp, its sometimes hard to strike up a convo when you are right there with them. But to me the hight of rudeness is for someone to bring a phone to the dinner table or to pause during sport to answer the damn thing. And I really hate it when people text in movies and blind ya from ten rows back. So yeah, I can agree with Tezuka and I like the way you wrote his feelings. As always, Fuji is being the cheeky one.
Tacuma chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Tezuka, how can you think it's better to let Fuji play with his phone instead of playing with you! XD XD

I loved this fic! It's cute and jealous!Tezuka is always so much 3