Reviews for Someday
TigerDragon chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
This story is quite good! I really liked it! I read very few Vexshipping stories and this one was very nice! If was very realist, the way you wrote Bakura. The fact that he had been hurt many times and therefore, not only hid his emotions but that he had great difficulty expressing his true feelings. And then it was realist in the fact that it had an ending that fitted the situation and the characters quite well. That the problem did not immediately resolve in the same story. You kept a good sense of time in that way. The story hinted that in the future perhaps Bakura's true emotions could be revealed, but now was not the time for he only JUST explained his reasons to Anzu.

Very unique story! Thank you!
TigerDragon
This-Account-No-Longer-Here chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
This was good! And it's a VexShipping that could happen! You wrote this couple so well! I usually am not a fan of this couple but I did enjoy this!
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
That was actually really cute. :3
Mulanzu chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I quite liked this actually.

I usually love stories where Anzu and Bakura hate each other, then grow to love each other, and then end up getting married and having babies or whatever.

But this story, in a subtle and simple way, shows how hard it would be for him to change how he's been feeling for thousands of years.

And I believe he will tell Anzu he loves her eventually, at some point on their lives.

Well... I hope I was right about that haha

Cute story :)
Cherry Burlesque chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Adorable. This is probably one of the most realistic Bakura/Anzu fics I've found. I can never really get into the ones where Bakura becomes so starry eyed. It somehow just doesn't seem right to me. But yours is fabulous. I love the way he is so uncomfortable with the concept of love or being with anyone.

Two thumbs up .
Anzhelika Ksyusha chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I really liked how you managed to Bakura, who is the most complicated to write regarding an affair with another character. It is very realistic, one of the most credible BakuraxAnzu I have read.

Kisses
scaragh chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Aw, that was a nice little slice of life. It was sweet, but mature and realistic, too. Awesome job!
Always a Bookworm chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous. I loved the BakuraxAnzu in this, and you wrote their relationship really well. I loved it! Well done!

Bookworm
Shantih chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
hm i do like it! i mean, i'm not usually a great fan of BakuraxAnzu - it just seems implausible - but you managed to make it work. you could definitely go farther with this thing!

the vibe between them doesn't seem to be very pleasant...and i'm not quite sure about what made them get together. but i like the little details about how he keeps getting her stuff etc. even while he's being rude about it...lol i know how he feels, i hate it when people watch me eat.

all in all, i love your style! good job )
Eternal Eyes chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Aw I really liked this ). I like the interaction between the two and how he pretty much tells her that he does love her without actually saying it, it was adorable. )
Sakura Takanouchi chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Thank you thank you thank you thank you!

:) I really enjoyed reading this. Their little moments made me smile, how they can sort of go back and forth with words but there's that underlying warmth present as well. I'm learning in my writing courses how people in a relationship need physical contact, so whenever they touched hands etc it added a believability to their relationship which I definitely appreciated. And I totally agree with Bakura on the whole coffee thing haha But I really like how you both show and tell during the story, letting the reader work a little bit to get at how each of them is feeling about the other.

I think Bakura, especially is portrayed realistically in how he is uncomfortable being more open with someone else. That line “It’s not a question of whether I love you, it’s a matter of whether I can tell you to your face." is my personal favorite, and totally sums up my love of this story! That is such a realistic emotion for him, and how she deals with that, staying optimistic like that, is a really good ending. So I loved the story, it was really nice, and made me forget that its 80 degrees outside! :D Again, thanks so much for writing this!

Sakura Takanouchi