Reviews for How to Save a Life
manic the hedgehog chapter 20 . 12/22/2011
reviewing here to answer your question... me and a friend of mine had a long chat about pairing names once and decided on hardcor for our youngest hardy and Chris Jerico lol... that was an interesting convo...

nyhoo... great fic so far... and now to finish...
KimberAnnBRAND chapter 36 . 12/16/2009
Ugh... I read that chapter so long ago and I just couldn't be happy with the ending..

After just leaving it and finally now coming back and re-reading the whole story my point of view has changed.

I'm always used to reading stories that have such a good ending that you could put 'And They All Lived Happily Ever After' at the end and this was so different for me..

But still it's one of the few stories that is angst that I admit, I just loved. It seemed real and true.. and I have to admire it.

And for the story that I believe STARTED the chipMUNK fandom.. bravo :]
sunligh584 chapter 36 . 12/1/2009
That was a great ending to a very sad story. I loved this story it was amazing and I thank you for writing it. :)
tartarreeeee chapter 36 . 11/24/2009
Aw...! This was beautiful!

I loved the ending!

I almost pulled my hair out when I read chapter 35, but 36 made me really happy and I'm so so glad thay are together!

Good Job! Your work deserves 5/5 :D

Thank you for writing this wonderful story :)
LightLifeHardy chapter 36 . 11/23/2009
*breaks out crying* So beautiful! Sad but, cute at the same time. I'm speechless. So amazing!

Great fucking job! It was so good!
LightLifeHardy chapter 35 . 11/23/2009
I'm crying now. Why must you write such a cute couple and the song with such bitterness of death? Ish crying more now.

Happyish chapter? Yes please. This story needs so happy.
AGirlBrushedRed340 chapter 35 . 11/23/2009

I cried.

A lot.

But this was great... and sad.

It made me think of that song Shattered by Trading Yesterday.

NeonNero chapter 35 . 11/23/2009
Yup,It Is VERY Depressing.

Update Becuz I Love You:)
Chip MUNK chapter 35 . 11/23/2009
I do not like it when the ending GUARENTEES me to cry D:

You need to write some happy PunkxMatt ness sometime to make up for the sadness ;_;
tartarreeeee chapter 34 . 11/23/2009

AGirlBrushedRed340 chapter 34 . 11/22/2009

This is sad.

I might cry.

For real.

Good though, Sam. Real good.

LightLifeHardy chapter 34 . 11/22/2009
This story makes me cry. ALOT.

Damn, just let it be a happy ending! Please!
KimberAnnBRAND chapter 34 . 11/22/2009
You are very lucky I was home alone reading this chapter or I would have had to yell at you for making me cry infront of my family...

Damnit this thing is too sad! D:

There's gunna be a happy ending... right?

Because I don't like crying becayse of a story ;_;