Reviews for Broken Silence
kakashifan7 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
really loved this story- so deep and touching :) i love zoro's and robin's relationship
batgirlraven17 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Wow, one of the best little stories I've heard between them in a long time!

Just all that raw emotion you put into one chapter is enough for me to want to keep reading your work.

And these characters are hard to write sometimes just 'cause how solitary they are as individuals.

I loved that you opened Zoro up & had us see what he really feels & we all know he's not one to waste words.

I love how you had Robin handle his desperation & had him realize that he has limitations. Definitely would like to read more about them from you!

Great work!
RoZo4ever chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Omygod that was so good it made me like cry! I was so made when they didn't show well he woke up thax so much
Duchess192 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Well written.
Tarechan chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Aww... that's SO SWEET! I really like this type of Z/R fanfic. A well written one too! I always wonder and guess that Robin should be the one that tend to Zoro's wound after the party. But the scene never been drawn. And this fic, it's soo OC that make me believe this kind of situation could really happen

Nice job!

And yes, there're not so much Z/R fanfic, so please make more XD
Kaoden chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Very nice story, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I'd have to agree with you on the lack of Zoro and Robin fics, but that could just be me being biased.

Anyways, what I really liked about this fic was the impressive use of dialogue. I was able to understand what was going on even though there weren't that many actions. Since I always have a hard time finding a balance between dialogue/description, it's nice to see that a story can be effectively told through just the dialogue moreso than the actions (which I tend to focus more on). Looking forward to more of your work :)
GC chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Very well done! Very in character.

Just one spelling mistake that caught my eye twice. Of coarse should be Of course.
SmileyDJingles chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
This is GREAT!
UsopppLover4Ever chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
I likeums dis story lots! Very good telling of the way Robin usually reacts towards this sort of situation and same goes for Zoro too! VIRTUAL PLUSHIES OF YOUR CHOICE 4 YOU! _
redvsblue chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
It's always nice to see that side of Zoro . This is a very nice setting for a romance story . I would recommend that you continue this story .

Now is the time for my TM motto :

Никое съкровище не може да купи величие !

And the explanation for this interesting thingy I wrote up there :

No treasure can buy greatness !