Reviews for A Thousand Shades of Blue
Spirit De Mortis chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
I am not done reading yet but I really like this so far!
ElleThom chapter 5 . 1/12/2010
that was so fcking incredibly good
Swamp Fairy chapter 6 . 11/15/2009
Poor Walter. Poor Olivia. Great ending, though. Really beautiful. Perfect characterization of all of our favorites in the Fringe Division. I'm so sad it's over, though it ended perfectly! Amazing story. As always :-)
Hannibal the Animal chapter 6 . 11/14/2009
*flails*

omg, omg, omg.

You really scored on this one. I can't believe how painfully real this all seems.
Swamp Fairy chapter 5 . 11/7/2009
I don't even know what to say to that. I love more than I should- but that's exactly how I can see Walter reacting. And when Peter walked into the room... wow. Just wow. Completely amazing. I NEED MORE.
Swamp Fairy chapter 4 . 10/12/2009
wow. of all the stories i've read under fringe, that was... wow. one of the most disturbing. and dark. and touching. amazing, of course. just like everything else you write. but this was... more. and i CAN'T WAIT to read more. i've never thought about olivia and walter as a couple, but in this story, it was simply potent. and incredible. and you know me, i loved the little pastrid references :-)
Hannibal the Animal chapter 4 . 10/12/2009
I am smitten with your portrayal of these two. I loved the line you used, "Walter had always been very bad with goodbyes" because it sums up his character all at once. We see it with every interaction he has, as though he shouldn't ever have to give anything up or away.
Lilly chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I am hooked on this fic. It's amazing, absolutely amazing. It's the kind of fic that stays with you as you go along in your day. Please keep it coming, I'm curious to see where it goes.
ocein chapter 3 . 9/21/2009
Most intriguing! Very sad and tragic, but well written. Not too many fics like these...I commend you :)
Hannibal the Animal chapter 3 . 9/21/2009
I am at a loss for words :)

This is truly a brilliant fic. The details everywhere are exact in the way they need to be-I can see everything you've written in my minds eye and it's so emotionally dark, I can't look away.

We need to do writing challenges more often.
Hannibal the Animal chapter 2 . 9/17/2009
Jeez, this story is unbelievably sexy. I am in awe of your writing skills. May mine one day compare.

Here are my favourite lines:

He immediately thought of her blushing body chilling under a chemical shower, and shook his head to clear the heat from his features.

...

Olivia chuckled over her interlaced fingers as she leaned back in her armchair, “So, you and Bell… you used to do this?”

“Quite a bit, actually,” Walter answered, glancing up for a few brief moments at the taunt fabric of her slacks across her thigh. He popped a sugar cube into his mouth and crunched it.

...

“People like us aren’t much fun to be around.”

and of course the end of the chapter is divine :)
Hannibal the Animal chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Hands down, this is my new favourite Fringe fic.

Olivia crying while Walter offers chips, her desire to hate him, his suggestion of "down the side walk and not across the street" (directions for slitting her wrists down the vein), the talk of a storm and Olivia's blonde hair appearing darker because it's wet.

I love it :)

And is it any coincidence that we decided to go the dark route for this pairing?