Reviews for Stargate: SG 20, Episode 1
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 6 . 11/4/2010
This is sounding like a great series! Looking forward to more!
rmonroe chapter 6 . 6/20/2010
Awesome first episode! They should make SG2 20 instead of dumb Universe. :)

Also, appears to be having some issues because I don't get updates in my email anymore. I only found out you had written more because I was browsing and saw that you had episode 2 up. Anyway, I'm off to read that now!
rmonroe chapter 4 . 2/12/2010
You and your cliff hangers. :) Nice chapter! Lots of cool new technology. "Supper-gate", love it. I love 'Nay!
rmonroe chapter 3 . 11/24/2009
Yay! A new chapter! And and action-packed, intriguing one, too. :)
stargatewatcher chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
Awesome story beginning, man. I'm a big SG fan (Sg-1, Atlantis) aspiring SG fanfic writer.

I'm intrigued for more plotline about these powerful, unnamed aliens. Might they be [albeit Ori-like] Furling? I consiered clues like the elf-like description of the alien woman's ear and the alien battleship firing a red plasma beam, which I've seen in ome other fanfics where people theorize bout the Furlings.

U have me hooked. I'm almost done writing Part 1 o mine

since I jut joined can't pot it tonight till btw 10PM/11PM.

On SGU, I continue to watch it; it has its merits but I think traditional fan like me undertandably are le interested b/c the show does well for a less SG1/SGA type story, but can't hold a candle in being light-hearted, alien-civ/ techoriented like 1, A.

Pleae look for my fanfic "The Final Finding of the Furlings". I'd appreciate your reviews. Look forward to chatting w/ u in the future. Pleae keep up the good work.
thebloodrose chapter 2 . 10/23/2009
Loved this chapter. Especially Ka'cha'nay!
rmonroe chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
Unas weapons expert! Yes yes yes! That is so awesome. Very well done, my friend, I'm loving this. Which is a really good sign because it's pretty rare that I like a team other than good ol' SG1. Evil cliffhanger, however. Get the next chapter up soon! :)

Oh, guess what? My laptop decided to quit on me. I'm going to try and get it fixed, and luckily all my stuff was backed up, but I'm still annoyed. How's your computer doing?
sh777 chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
This story certainly looks interesting. Keep it up. :)
Andy chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Pretty interesting so far. Just one thing. (you wrote - OCs, but with plenty of canon characters thrown in.) What are OCs? Other characters, since you mention throwing in canon ones?
thebloodrose chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Wow. Very interesting beginning. Cant wait to read more.
Carter's Lab chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Okay... Nice story, I enjoyed it. Actually better than nice so far. My interest is piqued, hopefully it will stay piqued.
rmonroe chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
YAY! SG-20! This sounds like it's going to be AWESOME. You always have the perfect balance of detail. Not so much that it bogs the scene down, but plenty to help us picture it. And I think it totally makes sense to have a Navy Seal in there. They are awesome. I am so, so excited for the next chapter! I can't wait to meet SG-20 themselves!
3 fries short of a happy meal chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
it's good so far! is the team going to be like sg-1, characters and all, or are they going to be completely different? please update soon!
Waiting4more chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Very good start for a new series. Can't wait for you to update.