Reviews for Genesis: Nanny, Worst Class
Cake chapter 22 . 9/28/2012
How can Yuffie be so rude to Genesis but so easy on Reno?! Genesis is clearly hotter. Haha.
Continueeeee!
Boombash chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
A bit like the USA funding the Syrian rebels. I'm on Wutai's side. Haha.
Mazy95 chapter 22 . 4/29/2012
Is there more?
JacindaWeire chapter 22 . 5/27/2011
Oh, Reno, bad idea...this defiantly isn't going to turn out well. Can't wait to see what happens. Update soon!
Victoria Chrystallis chapter 16 . 7/2/2010
DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOUR STORY? IF I COULD RATE IT FROM ONE TO ONE HUNDRED~ it's ONE HUNDRED AND ONE! I love how you make Yuffie and Genesis fight! :D Keep it up!
iEXIST chapter 22 . 6/25/2010
Curious Reno ...

Is he going to break into Genesis's study or what? Will find out next time. XD
iEXIST chapter 21 . 6/25/2010
Haha, go Reno! I wonder if Yuffie would end up liking him at all.

Though I was curious of one thing. Why didn't he say he was a Turk?
Sasha Erin Alexain chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I'm a bit of a twat when it comes to FF series, the only FF i ever followed was 7. But I still don't know who all the Characters are. Is'n Genesis the dude with the flashy red sword, Angeal, and Zach are the same looking, i odf course know who sepiroth and clous are, but I never played Crisis Core, can you explain to me?
iEXIST chapter 20 . 5/21/2010
HAHA! Poor Reno. Really like that guy. I was actually hoping Yuffie got stuck with him, would've been fun. But it'll still be fun with Yukkie. He'll still be around! YAYs!
iEXIST chapter 19 . 5/21/2010
YES! Reno and Rude are coming!

I'm more excited for Reno actually! XD
LunaNyx chapter 20 . 5/21/2010
Wow! I can't stop smiling now! It's like the picture of Reno trying to babysit a baby won't get out of my head! I wonder what Genesis will do to poor Rude? You are very creative!
Paladingrats chapter 17 . 5/17/2010
Q.Q update please! Must read more!
angelicwarriorsaveshizumi78900 chapter 10 . 1/14/2010
i can't wait to see how VINCENT REACTS! xD
angelicwarriorsaveshizumi78900 chapter 5 . 1/14/2010
poor baby she is innocent! TTTT *cuddles little YUKI* so cute. x3
aer-seph4eva chapter 17 . 12/15/2009
Aw. I will say it yet again. Now is the perfect time for another SOLDIER to look after these brats. I say Zack and Seph lol x They deserve a little insanity in their lives too lol x

Keep up the great work.