Reviews for Edward Cullen Is A Zebrafish
Guest chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
(Twitch)
(Twitch)
TheSuperNinja'sCrabcake chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
WILL YOU MARRY ME? *swoons* Seriously. You. Are. Epic. This made me laugh the hell out of myself I fell off my chair when I saw that Renesmee was a chip~ 3 THIS! LMAO~
NoticalWetnessDuuuudez chapter 4 . 10/20/2011
I was sick when I read this, so every time I laughed I kept on getting lightheaded. But when I found out Ren. was a chip I laughed so hard that I passed out. I woke up three hours later hella confused...LOL. FINISH THIS SOON PLEASE, IT'S WORTH IT!
nowlivingfangirl chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
wtf
Gurhur chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
Oh god. That was just amusing. ))
I'S Watcher chapter 4 . 6/7/2010
. Please update soon!

OR

PLZ UPDAYE SOON I NEED MOAR! UR STORY IS GR8 I LUV THEM ]!1l1!1k111
swiftswallow chapter 4 . 6/1/2010
Lol, that was And it also explained to me how chips were made in a slightly disturbing god for fanBBs.
Licoriceallsorts chapter 4 . 3/2/2010
I too am hooked by the crazy, and I don't often laugh out loud at things written. (though I did laugh even more at Reeve's Epic Journey)
Katseester chapter 4 . 1/26/2010
A...chip. Paedophile-Magnet would be a better-suiting name, though. :cough:

Alas, soon Sephiroth and Zack can finally and completely be together and whole, oh the tension is just KILLING me! AND THEN THEY CAN GET IT ON.

:ahem:
Katseester chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
"Zack was also a gay vampire-hunting merman, but he was a gay vampire-hunting merman with a secret: he was gay."

I retract my earlier statement. THIS made me WTF in so many ways.

Sephiroth will have his penis. Yes he will.
Katseester chapter 2 . 1/26/2010
"Sephiroth the gay vampire-slaying merman".

So many things made me WTF at that moment. Yet it's full of pure win.
Katseester chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
OMG I LUV TWILIGHT WTF Y WOULD U DO THAT?

I kid. I feel so smart for recognizing what growing another chromosome means. :cough:

Long live Edward the zebrafish! So much more appealing than Edward the sparkly vampire. Euch.
Tilia Cordata chapter 4 . 1/24/2010
Lyk OMG a chip!1!lol! Tat is, lyk, so sad & omfg plz plz plz upd8 nao, I demnd it!1 jk. But, lyk, tat wuz so gud! I wana c the rest, so u need 2, lyk, upd8 as soon as u can!1!

This was good. The Pokédex cracked me up, as did the whole chip-idea. Seriously, what were you on when you wrote this? :)

Good job! I like it.

/Ink
Strange and Intoxicating -rsa chapter 4 . 1/23/2010
What the fuck. A chip-as in a potato chip? *dies* Oh, wow.
I've Left The Site chapter 4 . 1/18/2010
I am crying tears of joy over here.