Reviews for Curve Balls
jofic1.b chapter 27 . 5/24
gotta love sam and dean!
Kass28 chapter 28 . 5/20
It was from Supernatural
Destinydoragon chapter 27 . 5/8
Supernatural Dean and Sam
LMarie99 chapter 39 . 1/25
I LOVE THIS STORY SOO MUCH AND CLARA DOESNT DESERVE TO BE TREATED LIKE SHIT BY HER FAMILY. IN MY OPINION, I WOULDVE LASHED OUT ON THE AUNT AND THE MOM MOSTLY BECAUSE WHY? THEY ARE SHITTY PEOPLE. CANT WAIT TO SEE WHATS IN STORE FOR CLARA AND DOM!:)
clo78 chapter 39 . 12/1/2016
amazing please continue
Night69Raven chapter 39 . 10/6/2016
i have not stopped reading your story since i found it and i now cry as i patiently wait for the next chapter to be updated. please update when you can.
twilights.first.rose chapter 17 . 5/5/2015
As a Canadian I am kinda offended by this shirt; Canadians pride themselves on not being American. Aside from the shirt though, its great so far.
aussieKayz chapter 39 . 4/21/2015
Love the story. Would you ever consider a sequel? Would love to know how you see Dom and Clara's future
Ciara Jayne chapter 39 . 4/18/2015
I love this story! Well done on this one.
HarikaMhae0310 chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
Is this it? I feel like it's not finished yet. What about Mia's wedding? Dom and Clara's story? Will you make a sequel to this? When? Please let me know. Your story is good.
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 39 . 3/15/2015
Great story! Update again soon!
DayDreamer4693 chapter 26 . 3/15/2015
Yay BOONDOCK SAINTS! Love that reference lol
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 7 . 3/13/2015
I can't help but wonder if "Tony Perry" refers to Pierce The Veil's guitarist.. if so, then He's an awesome turtle! Sorry couldn't help myself!
Chan chapter 39 . 1/10/2015
I absolutely fell in love with this story. You are an amazing writer. Good ending. Wished the story was longer. I would have read a 100 chapters! :)
Guest chapter 39 . 9/17/2014
you shouldn't of stopped. it might of been a year since you have updated but you can continue.