Reviews for Curve Balls
twilights.first.rose chapter 17 . 5/5
As a Canadian I am kinda offended by this shirt; Canadians pride themselves on not being American. Aside from the shirt though, its great so far.
aussieKayz chapter 39 . 4/21
Love the story. Would you ever consider a sequel? Would love to know how you see Dom and Clara's future
Ciara Jayne chapter 39 . 4/18
I love this story! Well done on this one.
HarikaMhae0310 chapter 1 . 4/14
Is this it? I feel like it's not finished yet. What about Mia's wedding? Dom and Clara's story? Will you make a sequel to this? When? Please let me know. Your story is good.
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 39 . 3/15
Great story! Update again soon!
DayDreamer4693 chapter 26 . 3/15
Yay BOONDOCK SAINTS! Love that reference lol
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 7 . 3/13
I can't help but wonder if "Tony Perry" refers to Pierce The Veil's guitarist.. if so, then He's an awesome turtle! Sorry couldn't help myself!
Chan chapter 39 . 1/10
I absolutely fell in love with this story. You are an amazing writer. Good ending. Wished the story was longer. I would have read a 100 chapters! :)
Guest chapter 39 . 9/17/2014
you shouldn't of stopped. it might of been a year since you have updated but you can continue.
DCT Won't Forget You Now chapter 39 . 7/25/2014
Where did you go?
AnimeFrkGrl chapter 39 . 7/20/2014
Absolutely loved this story, hoped there was going to be a sequel but I guess not. Had me crying, and doubled over laughing my ass off. ABSOLUTELY AWESOME :-) :-) :-) !
Guest chapter 27 . 7/17/2014
In chapter 27: meet and greet the joke is from supernatural
MissKaty chapter 39 . 7/17/2014
Oh my god! That was an amazing story and I swear I cried when she spoke to Dean. It's so sweet how you bring out Dom's team and family, how they support her through it all and are there for her. The Dom sexiness is a very loved plus in my books. A completely brilliant and well written masterpiece...

- Katy
SarahJoelle7746 chapter 39 . 6/26/2014
This story is amazing. You captured all the feelings of hurt, loneliness, shame and all the other horrible feelings Clara had, as well as the overwhelming love her new family has for her, and her for them. I'm so glad that this story has helped you, no one deserves to feel that way. I cannot wait for you to work of Coley's story. Your writing improved with each chapter, and I wish I would have found this story sooner. I have no doubt that this story has helped others like you and Clara. Best wishes in your future.
Bookworm1021 chapter 39 . 6/21/2014