Reviews for Mortal
Asj Johnson chapter 9 . 7/31/2015
I liked reading this fic. It's... different from other Sesshomaru turning human fics. Slower, more detailed in a way, maybe more mature sounding. I liked fics I'd found (since I searched specifically for that plot) where it's from his point of view and he freaks out, but this more mellow side of things (where I have to figure out his thoughts instead of being told them up front, and it also having other characters being affected by things, and having other events going on) is also neat. If you want to write more for this sometime, I'll be happy to read it.
VanillaMelon chapter 9 . 8/19/2010
I like it, but its sad. Also you need to bring InuYasha into this...
delunatic chapter 9 . 7/8/2010
i'm looking forward to reading more of this. How you showed Sesshoumaru's inabilty to cope with being human to the point where he gets plastered was deffinately a different take. you've got an imagination to be envied. write Free!
km207 chapter 9 . 1/9/2010
This story is so funny sometimes. I love the part were sesshomaru returns with a black eye. then when kagome kicks him. that was priceless.
krazy4sesskag chapter 9 . 12/30/2009
I love the idea of your story but this chapter just makes me want to shake my head. I pity Kagome. I mean Inuyasha only sees her as kikyo and now Sesshomaru sees her as Rin. I would love for kagome to be seen as kagome, is she not a wonderful person in her own right. I hope she goes home and tells Sesshomaru to kiss off. Why does Kagome always have to be second best?
Ingenue Kitsune chapter 8 . 12/20/2009
Excellent :) Your grammar isn't terrible. I think you manage quite well! This story has clarity and is intriguing, and I cannot wait to read more. Please continue!
delunatic chapter 8 . 12/13/2009
I love it! the fact that you turned Sesshoumaru into a human and forced him into being weak is a concept that had never occurred to me and you pulled it off beautifully! I can't wait tor read more and see how he comes to terms with his new mortality. Kep it up!
nightshadow04 chapter 8 . 12/9/2009
love the update! he's finally getting some life in him! i cant wait to read more!
magix234 chapter 8 . 12/8/2009
It startedout sad, with Rin's death and all. But you keptthe interest and the chapters are turning out to be very good as well. Hope to read the next update soon..
autumngold chapter 8 . 12/8/2009
This is such a good story! Thank you for having Sesshoumaru finally accept his daughter. I'm so glad that he has found a reason to go on with his life. I'm worried for Sesshoumaru's mother though. What will the neko do with her when they realize that Kagome is gone? She probably wouldn't care though as long as her grandaughter is safe. Please update again soon! I can't wait to read more!
Chrissie0770 chapter 8 . 12/8/2009
decent story... update please
nightshadow04 chapter 7 . 11/12/2009
what a great update. i cant wait to read what happens next!
km207 chapter 7 . 11/10/2009
I really want to know what happens next this chapter was kinda painful to imagine...ouch...
claymaker chapter 7 . 11/10/2009
The story is good if a might bit short. All I can say for now. keep it up!
Mandybear576 chapter 6 . 10/30/2009
Wow this is a good chapter i can't wait to see what happens next!