Reviews for Mortal
nightshadow04 chapter 6 . 10/27/2009
sesshomaru is human... that should provide entertainment as we watch him deal with it. i cant wait to read the next chapter!
km207 chapter 6 . 10/24/2009
NO its over! gawd this story is getting really exciting i cant wait to see what happens next!

I want to see sesshomarus reactions, to himself and the baby.

till next time then.
km207 chapter 5 . 10/24/2009
This story is really good! I loved this chapter, especially sesshomarus mother!

Does Kuroujou mean "black death"?
Pcebabe chapter 5 . 10/9/2009
i was just corious but isn't kagome exposed to be a powerful priestess and wouldn't she be able to just purify them ? anywho it was an amzing story please update soon! i can't wait to read more )
XavierFox chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
That was great, I'm greatly looking forward to the next chapter and I like how everything is progressing so far. So, please update soon.
Mandybear576 chapter 5 . 9/25/2009
A very good story this is and i hope you continue it.
netherlady chapter 5 . 9/23/2009
I love the action in this chapter but I think that (time & power wise) you have rushed the defeat of the Western Land and its lord. It is hard to believe that it was that fast and that easy, don't you think?

Keep it up
cero chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
What the hell! Why is this story in the Sesshoumaru/Kagome section if youve paired him with Rin, even is shes going to die? God, I hate this disgusting pairing. Give a warning next time.

As if Kagome needs another male who has to get over the death of his "loved" one before he can have feelings for her.
autumngold chapter 4 . 9/22/2009
Poor, poor Rin! At least she got to hold her child. I feel so sorry for the baby. Sesshoumaru has no right to blame her for her mother's death. He is the one that got Rin pregnant. Thanks for the new chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next.
netherlady chapter 4 . 9/22/2009
Are you toying with us! This is an amazing turn in the story and you simply cannot stop here.

PLS UPDATE!
netherlady chapter 3 . 9/22/2009
Update pls!
autumngold chapter 3 . 9/21/2009
Poor Rin! Even though I find it gross that Sesshoumaru would marry the little girl that he took care of, I still don't want her to die. I just hope Kagome will be able to save her and the baby. Thank you for the update! Can't wait for more!
netherlady chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Nice! I would like to see more of it.
Kitsune Diva chapter 2 . 9/17/2009
I like the story so far.
Sess Koibito chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
A great start! Is Kagome going to be able to save Rin and the baby? After reading this story's summary, I can't wait to see what is going to happen! Please update again soon!
30 | « Prev Page 1 2