Reviews for 100 percent cocoa
Beautiful! Turned my Moe-Moe Mood on, I ship them so hard! kya! 3
VampireAreej chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
awww
LardBucket chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This is awesome! I hope you continue with your stories :P
it's simply me chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Haha! Super cute, this was! I absolutely loved it! An insta-fave for me!
xSakuraRosesx chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Oh, Beatrice. You and your chocolate. XD
Feral Phoenix chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
hnng w-what is this moe and why does it cute

Everything here is wonderful-the banter, the awkwardness, the teasing, the mutual tsun, and the genuine affection that neither Battler nor Beatrice knows quite what to do with. It's a lovely and perfectly in-character testament to why it's so much fun to watch these two bounce off each other in canon.

And the inclusion (and delivery and timing) of Batora's eighteen-year-old-male fantasies and Beato's dreams of furniture!Sento-kun made me giggle, not gonna lie.
TooLazy2Login chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Haha, I loved it :)
beautifly92 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Ok, first, I had to Reread the tip to remmember what happened in it

After I did, I started reading your oneshot.

Then, I finished doing so.

And I adored it!

It's just SO cute!

Aah! SO SO SWEET!

And funny! xD

I ended up wondering if Beato could ACTUALLY read Battler's mind xD

That would've been... awesome xD

Hahahaha

Loved it!
hell-butterfly chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
this is just too adorable...these two are just so in character, ne? ...and thanks for writing such a marvelous and tasty continuation to the TIPS!
ccha chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Wow. This was so cute, especially the ending.
Immortal x Snow chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Ha, that was adorable! :D I loved all the humor and I feel like you did a good job with your writing, other than the few spelling errors (which I think were mere typo-s) that I found.

But, that aside, I really liked this. (:

Love,

~Immortal x Snow
Krile chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
This was a PERFECT continuation of the TIPs. I loved every minute of it.
Sings-to-the-Sky chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Ah, I've never actually written a review before, but I had to once I read your story~

I personally loved the Valentines/White Day TIPS and am so happy that someone continued it! It was so cute it made my crappy day a zillion times better! Beato and Battler seemed very much like how they were in the TIPS, so great job
psychedelia chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
aww so cute & sweet ... xD

totally unlike the chocolates Beato tried to make!

hahaa. xDD

Beato is a really good teaser here!

D great story~
Genichiro chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Ha ha, Battler getting his mind out of the gutter? That gutter's too clogged to free something from it. And let's face it, if any hot blooded male had that view, it would be hard to resist. I wonder if Battler had a dream with her in nothing but that apron. He should let Gaap pick out his present for her; then he can realize that dream. Ha ha, good oneshot.