Reviews for Trouble in a PushUp Bra
ebonywarrior85 chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
I hated Jo and meg was a bitch and dean is the prize too
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
Wow. Great job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
x.lizzy.x chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
wow...this was really good :)

I loved it! sad ending but really good... great job! :D
Shanynde chapter 2 . 10/2/2009
sequal? PLEASE!
Wonder1234 chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
No pressure or anything, but you should totally write a sequel! This is one of the best SPN fics I've ever read!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
I'm a perv and I thought everything was hot. Hahaha. xD I hope you'd write a sequel? You write damn good. ;D GOod joB! xD More, I hope.
beyondwonder chapter 2 . 9/15/2009
Oh wow - that was a massive chapter. It was all sexy and kinky and then bam! In rolls the angst and you find out what Meg did to Jo was bad on so many levels - and shame on the boys for doing it in the first place. My heart was crushed for Dean, but even more so for Jo. Wow - you really pulled the strings of angst there. Awesome, awesome writing. That is some talent to take the reader on such a journey and then slap them in the face with angst.

Thanks for the read!
beyondwonder chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
omgomgomgomgomg! *bounces up and down* oh please, please continue - this is ass backwards fantastic! Seriously! I love that Meg is messing with the, love that you told some of it in Jo's perspective, love that Sam is slowly starting to figure it out, LOVED the whole conversation about a thong, and I LOVE at the end of this chapter that Dean had already figured it out. AWESOME! Man I'm going to by dying with impatience until you post the next part! Fantastic writing - you captured the characters voices perfectly!