Reviews for When We Touch
reid4infinity chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
i like it.
sierrastarlight chapter 4 . 11/17/2009
Oh my gosh. That was amazing! I still haven't read chapter 5, but the thing about Will and Finn made me cry. I'm still crying. It was amazing!

And I loved the Puck/Rachel chapter.
wanderinghope chapter 4 . 11/1/2009
yay will/finn that ISN'T slash. i think will is the perfect father figure for finn, and this is just so sweet. such raw emotions, nice portrayal!

this series is very interesting, can't wait for more!
Calli Wall chapter 3 . 10/19/2009
I really love the motif you have going here with the different sort of touches. Very creative!
Puck's Girl chapter 3 . 10/10/2009
SQWE!

I LOVE Puck and Rachel! The end totally made me laugh! :)
Eliche chapter 3 . 10/10/2009
I really enojoyed this.

The detail and backstory you put into these continues to impress me.

Keep up the great work.
tree-of-life8 chapter 3 . 10/9/2009
I freaking love rachel and puck so this was amazing! More, please!
Eliche chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
Looking good. Keep it up.
Duckie Nicks chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
This is so awesome. Seriously, I didn't even know who Tina and Quinn were before reading this; too many of the show's characters blend into one giant singing/dancing creature, lol. But you give them enough heart and personality that they are all readily identifiable (while still remaining completely in character).

What I like about this is that you address Tina's choice of song without making her brief realization over her sexuality sensationalistic or anything like that. You handle the topic with sophistication and respect, and you make it really relatable.

And just like the last chapter, this was really funny. Your brand of humor melds perfectly with the show's. Awesome job.
Duckie Nicks chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
No joke, I love this way more than I love the actual show. Glee is good, but I think that your fic has really made me appreciate a lot of the characters. I like the friendship you created for Kurt and Mercedes, and I think you can really see why she would get a crush on him; you built off of the dynamic in the show and made that part of the show absolutely something I can believe in now.

I also love the way you captured the spirit of high school in this. It's so true that Puck wouldn't be dissuaded for long, and I love that he threw Kurt in the trash twice, LOL. You can't keep a school bully down, and that made me laugh... as did a lot of other things; I normally hate "funny" fics, because they never seem all that funny. But you managed to inject humor in really good, believable ways.

I can't wait to read the rest of the series. :D
dizzyizzy123 chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
Really good! Nice insight into the characters. I like the prompts you use.
DarkRay9 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Aw Mercedes _ I love her character, but she's also so nice _ There needs to be more Mercedes fics in general
Char-chan chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
aww this was SO sweet! love the KurtxMercedes friendship! :3
boldlikeblack chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Reviews are total love. I'm a big fan of the way you wrote this, you're very talented. In the future...maybe a little Puck/Rachel (requited or not, it's my fav!)...pretty please?
bdwy411 chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Okay, first things first...

I absolutely loved it!

This was neatly written and I couldn't keep away from the review button at the end.

I found it very much in character, which I love when it comes to FanFiction.

I hope you continue.

Like a series of one-shots would make my day. :-D

Well, I hope to see more from you in the Glee catagory!

Much love!