Reviews for Daybreak
rachel625 chapter 27 . 10/21/2018
This story was so amazing! I loved it!
ALittleStoryForYou chapter 5 . 2/11/2018
Honestly? Jack HERBOLD? That's creepy because my Name is Herbold and my older Cousin is named Jacob Herbold, called Jack.

But anyway, great chapter!
Izahakkai chapter 27 . 5/6/2017
By far one of the best Bella/Jacob fanfictions. It has a great flow to the story line and just the right amount of drama and suspence. Since I read this fanfic I have been looking for another good one but none of them really compare to this one. The others move to quickly or there is too much smut or they are really childishly written.
the savage barbie chapter 27 . 4/28/2017
I loved this story!
Strawberri Leigh chapter 22 . 4/13/2017
In all the fanfiction I've read, I've never come across a baby wolf. Have I mentioned how much I love this? Cause I do. A lot. You have so much original work in here and it's soooo good!
Strawberri Leigh chapter 18 . 4/13/2017
Your way of writing Jake and Charlie's banter makes me laugh so much. I really do enjoy this story so much.
Strawberri Leigh chapter 5 . 4/13/2017
So, I'm, Bella is sick after Jake bites her. Is this one of those better-senses-and-strength marking things or is she gonna go wolf now? Interesting!
Strawberri Leigh chapter 4 . 4/13/2017
Yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy! I love imprinting after she let's Edward go! It proves that he kept her from what was meant to be!
Strawberri Leigh chapter 3 . 4/13/2017
LOVING this story. There's always vamps after Bells, but I don't think I've ever read one where a wolf was. It's new and interesting and great so far! Plus, you have a rational, working-through-her-feelings Bella instead of a a mopey one, so that's already better than most fics I read :)
Sassyvampmama chapter 27 . 11/1/2016
Thanks for sharing.
AshleyStewart09 chapter 27 . 9/9/2016
This was an amazing story. Thanks for writing it
Simply Liquid Moonlight chapter 27 . 7/6/2016
A beautiful tale; thank you for sharing.
Nargles Inspector chapter 27 . 4/5/2016
thank you for writing this story. I really enjoyed reading it.
Meagan chapter 4 . 12/9/2015
I've really enjoyed your story so far. This chapter i have a few notes.
-Why would she be cold when it was May or June?
-Bella's tone shifted too far when she greater Jacob at the door. She went from be playful to serious a bit too quickly.
-Bella using the word fucking is really not in her personality.
- The imprinting was a little weird because Jake would of been imprinted on her a long time before this point in their story.
Thanks for the awesome storyline! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/13/2015