Reviews for Blood and Flesh
PrettyChelsea chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I love what you did with this fic :)
735001 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I don't mean to be a creeper, but I've been going through your collection, and am having a wonderful time! I absolutely LOVE this story - there is so much DEPTH, and I think you're doing a fantastic job incorporating "modern" ideas into your work (ankles, cutting, etc). Thank you for sharing! :D
Daughter of Olorin chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Well, look who is embarassingly late in reviewing! I'm finally starting to get around to catching up on fic updates, etc. This was an awesome one-shot but when have you never written something that was awesome. I was impressed with the contrast of the red blood with the white shift. I loved how there were these minor hints about about Eowyn considering what makes her blood different from Grima's. Very nice how you bring those thoughts together. While I don't enjoy reading about self-cutting and wish no one felt they needed to do that, I can see how he would do something like that given his situation. Just as trapped as he is, she is as well and it seems so easy for her to fall into the same thing to release the pain or maybe even to feel something different than what she's stuck in. I'm curious though if there was any significance in that he cuts his hands and she cut her feet. His hands-through writing-are what literally his way of life and his downfall. Maybe it's her feet beacuse she wants to run from her situation but can't. Any which way, fantastic work!
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
A great story. Very well written.
Plaidi chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Grima, stop negatively influencing the royal family. I love abused!Grima. That's the only way that I'll ever admit to being a sadist. xD I'm such an awful person. Ah, and what is this UST business you speak of in your warning?
Orchisse chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Wow...this is pretty dark. I can't say I can totally see Eowyn cutting herself...Grima yes, but Eowyn has a different personality and a different life - she is loved by people in general much more than he and I don't believe she is nearly as scarred. I don't know. That was my only issue. Otherwise, wonderful story once again. ;)
SperryDee chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Amazing. Perfectly amazing...I lack words to fully describe the awesomeness of this. *glomps*
13 o'clock Erik chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
"– surely my blood smells of metal because swords and war are so great a part of me."

Magnificent wording, my dear. I wish I had your talent.