Reviews for The American Phantoms
More?
TheSRankBlackDragon chapter 13 . 2/12
update?
gilly boy chapter 13 . 2/8
Kind of disappointed that I don't get to see how this ends.
Hello could you please update
Guest chapter 13 . 10/29/2014
Please update this
Keke chapter 10 . 10/20/2014
Did u take that from Ben 10?
Michael chapter 13 . 10/18/2014
O.k that was fantastic. But it feels like the second half of this is a different fan fiction. Still great job overall and I hope you continue this.
Michael chapter 7 . 10/18/2014
The entire tone of this fan fiction changed with this one chapter.
Michael chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Not a bad idea. I do like it. I just would have like to have seen when Dani became Danny's adopted sister. My guess is this is before phantom planet, but after d stabilized. My guess is that in d stabilized here, Dani wanted to stay with Danny so the two of them made up something to explain why they look a like. Like say there is always someone who looks like someone else out there and they could have said that Danny saved her from a street gang. Great I made up a back story for this. Woops. Still this is good. Going into chapter 2.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/24/2014
Umm... it's been three years since the last update... Are you going to continue?
Bibbledoo chapter 13 . 8/1/2014
This is better than digievolution Matt and Kai and mega super guru rex something mon.
Bibbledoo chapter 12 . 8/1/2014
The world hates Danny, doesn't it?
Bibbledoo chapter 11 . 8/1/2014
Please not Dan! I would actually take Pariah instead of Dan!
Bibbledoo chapter 10 . 8/1/2014
I turned unconscious while carrying dirty laundry. Also, it wasn't a nice scent.
Bibbledoo chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
What about going to the core of the mess (read Fenton Portal), then shooting all the ghosts with that bazooka from Public Enemies. The one that shots ghosts back into the GZ.